Childhood Friends

Shuichis pov

I stared out the window as a moving van pulled up next door. Mommy said that we were getting new neighbours. I hope there nice this time.

Mommy walked into my room and hugged me "come on baby let's go greet the new neighbours" she said kissing me on the cheek.

"ok" I said nervously.

We walked over to the neighbours house with a plate of cookies and knocked on the door. A man with white hair and blue eyes answered the door. He looks like those crazy scientists you see on TV.

"hi there welcome to the neighbourhood" mom said handing him the plate "I'm sacura saihara and this is my son shuichi" I hid behind mommy.

"oh you have a son! I have a son too. Let me get him for you" he left and came back with a small white haired blue eyed boy. He looks like a robot!

"hi I'm kiibo" he waved.

"hi" I waved nervously.

"Well isn't that nice shuichi there's finally a boy your age to play with" mommy said petting my head.

I nodded still feeling shy.

"Well I'm sure our boys will be friends in no time!" Mr Ibadishi said brightly.

"of course. Let's go home baby" mommy took my hand and lead me back home.

I turned around and waved to kiibo before I left. Maybe we really can be friends.