After Danganrompa

Tw: mention of suicide.

It's been two weeks since the nightmare know as the killing game happened. I lost so much in that game. My best friend, my rival and most importantly my love. Kiibo. I miss him so much I feel like I'm going to die. Why? Why did he have to blow himself up! We could have found another way out!

I sat outside the window wondering if I should just end it all. I can't sleep or eat thanks to my depression and I'm just a burden to maki and himiko this way. I was about to let go of the leage when.

"shuichi stop!"

I looked around frantically. That was Kiibos voice! God I must be going insane.

"shuichi I'm right here" It's coming from my phone! I reached into my pocket, opened my phone and... Saw Kiibos face on the home screen.

"hello shuichi. I downloaded myself into your phone before I detonated myself. Sorry it took so long the downloading a slow process" I burst into tears and hugged the phone.

"oh kiibo I *hic* missed you so much" I sobbed.

"I missed you too shuichi. Im sorry I left you like this" I didn't answer. I just kept crying.

"you look awful shuichi. I insist that you get some rest" I nodded and lay down in my bed.

"that's it shuichi your safe now. I'm here and I'm not going to leave you" his reassuring words lulled me to sleep.