Revenge Party Part 1

Shuichis pov

After crying for a bit I went over to my friends house to vent. I found them both playing chess. Kokichi won and kaito ended up flipping the table in anger.

"guys she took him she took kiibo!" I sobbed. Kaito came over to hug me while kokichi stared at us angrily.

"damnit! I knew that slut would do something like this! Well at least you know now"

"know what?" I asked tearfully.

"that miu iruma isn't your friend we're your friends and we're going to make her pay!"

"how?" I asked.

"Well simple" he pulled out a check list "don't look at me like that! I've wanted to make that slut suffer for quite some time now" god he is so evil! Makes me happy he's on my side.

"first you gotta pretend you still like them can you do it?"

"yes!" I said confidently.

I walked up to tenko, mius closest friend and said "hey girl"

"hey shuichi miu wanted me to tell you that she tried to talk to kiibo but he just wanted her back and that's not mius fault got it you degenerate!"

"I totally get it. I just hope I can still have lunch with you guys" I said flashing a fake smile.

"aww sure you can" tenko said grinning at me. When she walked away kaito and kokichi gave me a thumbs up.

"nice work sidekick" kaito said slapping me on the back.

"thanks kaito. If this keeps up then I'll definitely win kiibo back" I said feeling excited "ok kokichi what's next?"

"next we take away mius only redeemable quality being attractive!"

We filled her make up with tar, slime all kinds of desgusting crap! I felt a little bad doing this but kokichi and kaito seemed to be relishing it. I'm so lucky to have them as friends!

"this isn't enough" kokichi muttered "we need to go harder. We could use the candychain grant to trick tenko into thinking mius mad at her-"

"I won't do that!" I yelled "tenko is fragile"

"exactly" kokichi said "if we brake her we'll get something we can use!"

I was about to say something when miu walked past me playing with Kiibos hair. I can't even watch her play with his hair. It's driving me crazy! Sorry tenko but this has to end now.

I slammed the money down on the candychain grant table "one candychain please!"

Later on in class kaito came in dressed up as santa Claus.

"hohoho candychain grant for maki-roll and one for shuichi and four for rantaro you go rantaro! And none for tenko bye!" he ran out of the room.

"who's it from" tenko asked.

"aww it's from miu. It says thanks for being such a good best friend"

"wa-wa-what!" she yelped looking upset "well if you're mius best friend now than you can be in charge of her biggest secret"

"which is?

"ok get this miu actually cheats on kiibo" tenko whispered. I couldn't believe it. She stole kiibo from me and then she cheats on him! "every Wednesday she says she has to work on some invention but really she's hooking up with keade in the lockers"

"no way" I muttered.

"and I never told anyone cause I'm such a good friend" she sobbed.

I felt bad for her but I also felt happy. Finally I can win kiibo over there's no way he'll stay with her after this. Seems like operation revenge Party has begun.