The Fight Part 2

Shuichis pov

I was sitting in the living room with kaito watching our favourite show when kokichi burst in.

"oh hey kokichi is there something you need-" I was cut off by a punch to the face.

"what the hell you little shit" kaito yelled looking ready to punch the small leader.

"how could you hurt him like that? He thinks you hate him just cause your too much of a cowerd to face him!" I stared at him in confusion.

"what are you talking about kokichi? Face who?"

"kiibo of course!" kiibo! Memories of our fight came flooding back.

"I completely forgot about our fight" I muttered.

"you forgot how much you hurt him!? Just cause he's a robot doesn't mean you can treat him like trash!" I've never seen kokichi this emotional before but then again him and kiibo are pretty close.

"did I really hurt him?" I asked fearfully.

"yes! He was so upset that he ran away and I can't find him anywhere!" he said tearfully.

"ok calm down kichi we'll find him" kaito said in his usual heroic voice.

I felt terrible. Did my word really cause him to run away.

Time skip

I ran around the whole town with kaito and kokichi trying to find him but to no avail. We decided to split up to try and find him. I walked around a sketchy looking part of town when I heard whimpering coming from the alleyway.

I peaked in to find a battered looking kiibo curled up in a ball shaking. His head shot up once he heard my footsteps.

"shuichi" he whimpered fearfully.

I got down on my knees slowly "yeah its me kiibo how'd you get so banged up?"

"a bunch of guys came and beat me up with baseball bats" kiibo said shakenly.

I felt my heart stop. Kiibo got damaged by random thugs and it's all my fault.

"shuichi are you crying?" I touched my cheek and sure enough I was crying.

"oh kiibo I love you so much but its my fault you got hurt. I'm the worst! I'm just the worst!"

"shuichi" shuichi gently touched my face "please don't cry. It hurts."

I pulled him into a hug and cried even harder. He flinched at first but soon melted into the hug. He forgave me so easily. I don't deserve this. I held him closer and whispered.

"I promise kiibo I'll protect you from now on