49.Photographs & Fires

Jason Maddison

I lowered myself onto the bare hardwood floors. The new apartment was great it had space and it felt like a new start. Despite Dae mentioning how much of a fixer-upper it was, it felt perfect to me. It felt like something I had been waiting for my whole life.

I leaned against the bare wall and watched the raindrops slide against the closed window. The smell of rain always seemed to calm me and despite the numerous unpacked boxes in the empty apartment, I felt calm.

"Hey?" Darius asked from the passage, "Are you okay?"

I looked up at his concerned face and smiled. I let my eyes take in his black tousled hair, his old grey band t-shirt that seemed to be lopsided around the collar and his black sweatpants that hung dangerously low around his waist. He looked incredibly hot and sexy. Just like he did the first time I met him at a frat party. Devastatingly handsome and joyful.

"Come here..." I whispered opening my legs so he would have access.

Darius' bare feet didn't make a sound as he walked across the empty room towards me. I watched him drop onto his knees before he fit his body between mine. Then with a soft sigh, he let his back rest against my chest. I pulled him flush against my body by placing my hand on his abdomen and pulling him closer.

"What's on your mind?"  Darius asked using his hand to hold mine.

I lowered my head and placed gentle kisses against the left side of his neck. "You," I replied as I continued to kiss every inch of exposed skin I could find.

"Jason." Darius groaned.

"What?" I mumbled into his skin.

"You promised we would unpack first," Darius said as he craned his neck back to give me more access.

"We will," I answered simply before gently pushing Darius' body away.

I made enough room for him to lie on the floor so I could lift myself and straddle him. Darius watched me from below with a faint blush gracing his smooth tan skin. I smiled down at him as I lifted his shirt up.

"Jason," Darius' voice came out as a moan instead of the intended protest, "We have no curtains."

"So, you want me to stop?" I asked leaning over to take his nipple into my mouth.

"Mhh...I...Just..."

I replaced my mouth with my hands as I placed kisses across his clavicle, "You need to use words babe."

"Don't stop." Darius croaked as he let his hands grip my waist.

I used my tongue to work over parts of his smooth skin. They was something about using my tongue to lick long strips of skin that made me feel hot and bothered. Darius groaned as he wriggled under me. Then with a restless sounding groan, he bucked up his groin into my chest.

"Come on." Darius pleaded impatiently thrusting his hips up twice.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled, "Patience."

Darius whined as he thrust up his erection into my chest again. I pulled his sweats down and threw them across the room. Then with slower movements, I put my tongue back to work. I licked the space between his thighs and groin slowly making sure to graze his balls. Darius swore as he shoved his hand into my hair, with a strong harsh pull he grabbed the top of my hair making me moan against his balls.

"Fuck, Jason!"

"I got you," I mumbled against his skin.

"If you got me, do something and stop teasing me!" Darius all but screamed into the night.