•|TWENTY|•

Like play, like play we are already in chapter twenty 💃💃💃💃
See me thinking the book was going to probably end in chapter ten but life has other plans 😂😂😂
Anyways, Cheers to Twenty 💃💃🎉🎉

______________________

~•STEPHANIE OH•~

I paced the length of her room while waiting for Kimee's call. I didn't want to call her first after Femi told her what happened so I wanted to pretend Femi didn't tell me anything since Kimee herself hasn't said anything yet.

My best friend was probably going to be crying hard now because Kim Kiki doesn't know how to handle rejection. I've seen her try to stop herself from liking Femi Martins but she couldn't decide for her heart.

My poor baby

When my phone ringed from the makeup table, i rushed to the side and when I saw Kola's name, I hissed. He probably thought I was going to pick or something.

Damn you, Kolawole Adegoke.

Finally, I couldn't wait in suspense again so I dialled my best friend, it rang for a while before she picked it.

"Hello" she croaked out and my heart went to her. My best friend is really going through a lot.

"Hey baby girl, I'm so sorry for what happened with Femi. I'm sure you are going through a lot right now"

Her sobs hit my ears and I felt like jumping on the next available flight to Lagos. I wanted to be there for my Kimee but distance is a huge barrier.

Fuck Femi Martins for loving someone else

"Steph, you don't understand right. It's a whole lot. He still likes her after everything she's done. I thought he was on my side. Maybe I caused this, i shouldn't have be closer to you, maybe the crush would have died. Why do terrible things happen to people like me" She sobs louder and I felt hurt.

Kimee was regretting our friendship because of Femi Martins.

"Kim, did you get closer to me because of Femi Martins?" I had to ask,the waves of pain hitting me was beyond me, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die there. Her silence confirmed my fears.

What's with everyone and using me?

I ended the call without saying another word and she didn't call back. I was trying hard not to cry but Hera noticed anyways. She massaged my leg for me while I laid on my back. I wanted to scream out loud but my voice was lost.

My phone rang again, this time it was a strange number. I racked my head to think of whoever i gave my number to recently but I can't remember any so I let it ring before I picked up my phone.

Tomorrow's our first seminar and we are going to be there from morning till evening with breaks in between. I sat up and I chanted I'm greater than anything else for a while in my head before the tears slowly left my eyes. Kimee wasn't going to make me cry. 

"Hera let's go to the boys room, i feel like disturbing FM and you've not been there too"

"No" came Hera's firm reply and i feel like there's more to it. Maybe she's avoiding someone there. She hasn't even talked to Femi before this fair so it can't be Femi. I don't know if she's close to Tolu or not and Japheth doesn't keep any friends.

I successfully dragged her to the boys room after persuading for a while, she gave up. When we got there, Femi was taking pictures of a flower near the window and i jumped in front of him, the idiot just stopped taking pictures.

"Femi why now?" I whined and he stuck his to give out at me. He turned to Hera and he smiled at her widely.

the idiot has never smiled with me like this before.

"Queen Hera, do you mind me being your Zeus?" He asked with a wink and she laughed. That's the first time I'm hearing her laugh and it sounded amazing.

She sat down on the bed and she picked up the big teddy bear on the bed. She held it to her body and Femi picked his camera up again.

"Hera look at me and tilt your head a little" He told her and she did what he said. He took a picture of her and she smiled when he looked at the picture.

"Perfect" He whistled and he turned the camera to show us. Hera looked really pretty in the picture and she gave him her WhatsApp number so he can send it to her on WhatsApp.

"Y'all let's play whot" Tolu suggested and soon everyone agreed to the idea

"Y'all let's play whot" Tolu suggested and soon everyone agreed to the idea. We formed a round circle on the floor and we shared the cards. 

Kimee and her best friend are about to have a bug fight, let's say their first fight and is it bad to say I'm excited 😊😊😊😊

Voooottttteeee and commmeeennnntttt please ♥️♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Hera 💒💒