•|TWENTY-EIGHT|•

Update 3/3 😩😩😩

Mama, I made it😩😩😩
I deserve a cold bottle of ciroc vodka and hennessy 😩😩😩

_______________________

Demi picked up his wallet and his pocket knife which looked like a nail cutter. He needed to be prepared because anything can happen. Tolu Fadeyi inviting someone to talk at a football court that's likely to be empty by this time of the day means something's wrong somewhere.

Demi didn't even know why he accepted the invitation and he's a man, so he must go. Anything that wants to happen should happen. He prayed Ayomide Kuku won't be there or else, he will lose his temper real quick.

He sent a quick message to his best friend.
"Guy, Tolu Fadeyi won follow me talk for Chaplin's football court and if in the next thirty minutes, I no update you. Just bring boys come and police"

He decided to drive and he picked up his driving  license on the table incase police stopped him on his way or something. Nigeria's police force are actually unpredictable.

He eased his car into Chaplin's football court parking lot and he got out after locking all doors. True to his word, Tolu Fadeyi was sitting on one of the bleachers and he had a face cap on.

First thing murderers have in common, a face cap to cover part of their face.

"How far guy?" Tolu Fadeyi made his way towards him and they shook hands. Today has to be a good day, They sat down near each other on the bleachers and they both didn't say anything.

"Demilade, I know I offended you a lot and i did a lot of shitty things to you in the past. I want to apologize for everything. I don't have to blame whatever happened on you know who and I'm not blaming it on her, I should take responsibility for my actions. I'm very sorry bro and I'm not making this apology because someone forced me or something. I understand if we are not friends again sef, i know i caused it.
I'm apologizing because I've let my feelings take control of my head, I've let her play with my emotions and that's enough. I'm taking charge of my life. That's what i wanted to say" He said and Demi looked shocked.

To say shocked was an understatement because not in a thousand years had he imagine Tolu Fadeyi apologizing for anything.

"Its totally fine, I understand what happened and I'm glad it's behind us now. We are still friends and i know even iff we aren't as close as we use to be, we will surely get there" Demi replied after a while

He stood up and he hugged him before walking out of the court to his car. He exhaled when he got to his car and he drive home while dialing Femi Martins.

*********

Tolu was scribbling something down in his book when Arabella walked up to his seat with her minions trailing behind her. He knew what she was about to say and he was prepared already for her. She thinks she can step on people any how.

"Tolulope Fadeyi, I'm no longer interested in this relationship and I want out abeg" She said in a very loud voice and Tolu was sure more than half of the class heard her.

"Excuse me, were we dating before? We broke up since two months ago when you went to Chadwick's party so I'm lost. Abeg oh, I get babe oh. No go dey cause confusion for my relationship oh you know say she dey EC" He replied with a smirk on his face and he watched with joy as their classmates made fun of her. The look on her face was priceless.

"So Arabella dey date herself since all this while? Tolu na bad guy" Kewushola, one of the back benchers said and his friends burst into laughter. She was close to crying already.

"We both know you're trying to cover up the fact that I dumped your ass. Ask anyone that went for the science fair with us, he was practically begging me everywhere" She replied.

"I go the science fair and he no beg you anywhere. Una no even talk, person wey dey follow him babe talk na him won get your time. No be one oyinbo dey grease your nut" Femi Martins replied and Roku wanted to kiss him for that.

The whole class went wild with laughter and she couldn't take the embarrassment before walking out with her girls.

"Werey wan do dramatic breakup, person wey no get boyfriend" Charles added and they all laughed again. SS3 Blue boys were actually wild and vulgar.

Tolu smiled at himself for a job well done, he couldn't wait to brief Stephanie how it all went down.

Omooooo 😂😂😂😂😂
That was needed tho 💃💃

This is the last chapter of the triple update I promised 😩😩😩😩

Y'all might get another one tonight, I'm not sure shaa😂😂😂

Voooottttteeee and commmeeennnntttt please 🥺🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hera 💒💒