•SIX•

First Draft💛
Highly unedited🍫

FADEKEMI•

Fade was just signing in at the gate when the security told her that she's wanted at the principal office after assembly and she thanked him before walking into Elite College.

Immediately they left assembly hall, she made her way towards the principal office with a smile on her face. Maybe another gift was waiting for her or he wanted to pass across some important information.

She knocked twice before making her way inside and the man told her to seat while they waited for someone. She sat down and she stared around the lavishly furnished office while waiting for the so called person.

She smelt the perfume first before seeing the person. The perfume was so nice and it smelt expensive too not like the three hundred naira cool River that she's using. Although her cool River might be cheap but the smell lasts longer than anything.

When she looked at the person, it was The official Demi, her celebrity crush. The crush has already started dwindling since delight told her he's a snub.

"Good morning Mr. Gbadebo, I'm sorry for being late. I had to make sure everyone went to their classes before heading here"

"Oriladewa, not at all. I see you're fitting well into your new role as the head boy. Too bad Abraham spoilt everything and I hope you will be able to wow the school board"

He smiled and Fade almost kissed his dimples. Dimples were her weakness and he had two on his both cheeks. His full hair was packed up with both sides shaved low and Fade wondered why the school allowed him keep full hair. You dare not barb punk in her former school, you are going to be suspended talkless of packing your hair as a boy.

"This is Fadekemi Oluwalogbon, the new scholarship student and you're going to be her chaperone since you're the new head boy. You're to be her school father and you're to guide her in the school. Class is off for both of you today and you're to spend the time for the school tour and all. You can go now"

He turned towards her and he offered her a smile. She found herself returning his smile and they both made their way out of the office together.

"Where should we start our tour from? You know where the labs and sport events facilities are right?" He asked and Fade shook her head to say No.

"Let's start from your classes first then we move to the labs and we will touch everywhere. Is that okay with you or you have a place you want us to start from first?" He asked again and Fade shook her head.

They took their stairs to Fade's class and he asked her to drop her bag in her locker and hold just her phone incase of emergency calls.

Fade did as she was told and they walked into her class. She hurriedly went to her seat and she picked up her earpiece and they walked out of the class with everyone looking at them.

"My name is Oluwademilade Oriladewa and I'm in SS3 Blue. I'm the new headboy and I'm your chaperone. I want you to be free with me and tell me about everything. If anyone picks on you in class, tell me. I like intelligent students and I will like for you to stay at the top of your class. I know you can do it if you put your mind. Remember you were chosen among over 200 that wrote the exams and you should do the school proud for giving you an opportunity to be here"
He stopped talking for a while then he continued.

"Elite college has a weird name of naming their classes. Blue is for science students, Red is for Arts students and Yellow is for commercial students. If you're in senior year, your class color is automatically your house color but if you're in junior year, they pick a ballot for their houses. I'm in blue house for starters and you're too. Do you do any sport in your school during your inter house sport?"