•|THIRTY-SIX|•

I know I said that was the last update for the week😂😂😂 I lied 💃💃

Fade and Katerina pulled up in the parking lot same time as Stephanie and Demi. Fade took a deep breathe because she doesn't know how to pass them without saying Hi and she's keen on avoiding Demi. She got down last and she made sure to take her time while hoping they would go and she won't have to face him.

She almost cursed Kate for going to hug Stephanie and saying Hi to Demi. She wanted to pass them but it will look rude and the last thing she wanted was giving Stephanie attitude. She made sure to have a neutral look on her face.

"Good morning Senior Demilade, wassup Stephanie" She greeted and she walked off leaving everyone in shock. Demi wondered what the hell just happened and Kate and Stephanie exchanged glances. Even Kate couldn't pinpoint what exactly went wrong with Fade.

Demi walked off in the direction she went and he was disappointed when he could no longer see her. It was revision week since next week was exam so no assembly till next term so she could go anywhere to read. He just wanted to ask what went wrong with them and leave her alone. She just changed as if a switch had been flipped off in her head and she went from calling him Demi to senior Demilade. She had never called him by his full name before.

He walked back to his class and he picked up his chemistry note. He was heading to the music lab to read and probably get distracted. He saw Fade head toward the library and he shouted her name. He saw her stiffen and he knew she heard but she continued walking nevertheless. He could never understand how a girl's mind work because one minute she was super free with him and the next she's shutting him out.

He walked faster so as to catch up with her and before he could meet up, she entered the library and he groaned before entering. He had been avoiding the librarian since the beginning of this term and now Fadekemi just had to bring him to her.

"Headboy, Iwọ lari Lai gbà ticket yìí" Aunty Derin, the librarian hailed him as he entered and he saw Fade sitting near the entrance. He was going to use his influence to force her to follow him. [Translation: Headboy, it's you that we saw like this without collecting ticket]

"That's how life is oh. Anyways I came to carry my school daughter, I want to supervise her myself. Fadekemi Oya let's go to read in music lab" He replied with a smile and Fade scowled at him. He winked at her and she packed her books before following him outside while murmuring under her breath. He wanted to stick out his tongue at her and tell her he won but he remembered she was mad at him for reasons he doesn't even know about.

When they entered the music lab, he shut the door behind them and Fade walked to an empty chair before placing her book on the table to start reading, pretending he wasn't even there. He wanted to scream in frustration but he decided to just let it be. He went to sit down beside her too, opening his book

"Seriously, Fadekemi what did i do wrong? I can't even remember saying anything annoying to you or was it because I said you're dumb" He asked while scratching his head still thinking of what he could've done wrong. When she didn't reply him, he put his head on the desk and he closed his eyes.

"Okay, Fadekemi, I'm sorry for calling you dumb because you didn't know the difference between soprano and bass. I'm so sorry. I feel weird when you call me senior Demilade, please continue calling me Demi" He pleaded holding her hands and she kept her eyes glued on the book in front of her. He pulled the book away and she turned to glare at him.

"Why should I call you Demi, we aren't friends you said it yourself and thank God after this term, i won't need a chaperone again. What do you want again?" She asked in an exasperation and his mouth fell open. He didn't believe she still held on to his words.

"Fadekemi look here, Yes i agree we aren't friends because friends don't do this" He raised her head to look at him and she ran her tongue over lips.

"Do what?" She asked confused and she was starting to get uncomfortable with the way he was dissecting her with his eyes. She felt naked.

"This" He replied before smashing his lips against hers.

___________________

"Oh my dezzzz, Kimberly made the list" Stephanie pumped her hands up in excitement and Tolu stared at her as if she has two heads. He was trying hard to understand Stephanie because just yesterday night, she was telling him how she wanted to cut Kim Kiki off and now she's browsing some kind of foreign modelling list.

"What list and what about you, did you make it too" He asked and she tssked. "I didn't apply at all because I don't need it but Kimee did. Last year she didn't make it and I'm so happy she did this year. It's going to be a major boost on her career because anyone that attends this camp gets hired by foreign modelling companies and all. I'm so happy for her" She gushed and Tolu smiled.

"Are you guys talking now or things are still the same" He asked and he watched her face fall. He knew how much she loved Kim Kiki and how she talked about her everytime.

"I've unblocked her but I've not reposted all our pictures. I just want her to change that's all. I love Kimee like my own sister and i know she loves me too. I just want her to realize her mistakes that's all. She's a very nice person but she lets her emotions judge her actions. She doesn't forgive people at all, That's bad for real. Anyways enough about Kimee, we will still settle later. Why did you trim your hair Shebi i told you to leave it?"

I already dropped hint of my next book in here and that's Kimberly's story 💃💃💃💃

Y'all misunderstood my girl 😭😭😭😭

Shaa Voooottttteeee and commmeeennnntttt please 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️

Hera ❤️❤️