•|FORTY-ONE|•

They all watched Kim Kiki walk into the classroom and Stephanie raised her head from the book she was reading. Kim was accompanied by her brother and she wasn't in the usual uniform.

She waved at those who called her name before unlocking her locker. She carefully brought out the content and she packed the letters, the envelopes and some other important documents into the bag her brother was carrying.

She turned to look at the whole class and her eyes scanned over the crowd before it finally settled on who she was looking for.
Ebube, the class most silent girl.

"Ebube, do you want my notes from SS1? I don't need them anymore" She asked and the girl nodded before coming closer to pack the notes.

"Why are you giving out your notes, are you not coming back to our school again?" Sheyitan asked and Kim nodded.

"I'm relocating with my whole family so I don't need them anymore" She replied and she continued moving her other things. Stephanie didn't know whether to approach her or not.

"How will we be able to contact you like this?" Someone asked and she smiled.

"I will message y'all from the class group chat when I've changed my mobile number. Don't worry, we won't lose connection" She replied and she dusted her locker after she emptied it. She carefully removed the pictures she sticked to the door and she left the wallpapers inside.

"Ebube, come and take my locker since yours is too far and all that. If you don't want, you can leave it for someone else"
Ebube rushed towards her fast before transferring the notes in her hand inside the now empty locker.

"Bye guys" Kim Kiki waved at everyone before walking out and he classmates screamed back how much they love her and how much they were going to miss her.

_________________________________________

Stephanie was shocked when Kim Kiki stepped into her room, part of her was expecting it since they didn't say a word to each other in class.

"So I'm relocating to Abuja with my mom and I wanted to say a personal goodbye since you deserved that" Kim Kiki said and Stephanie closed her eyes in pain.

So it's really true that her best friend was leaving her and she was going to be alone again. No one to drag her into vlogs and no one to piss people off on her behalf.

The more memories of she and Kim flooded her mind,the more her tear gland was getting filled up. She stood up from the bed shakily and she pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm actually crying. You're not dying babe but damn I'm going to miss you so much. I feel like a part of me is being ripped out, I didn't even expect this for christ sake" Stephanie cried and Kim Kiki patted her back. She didn't want to cry too so she just kept mute. She was going to miss this girl too much.

"Can we do a last minute video together, even if we aren't going to post it or something, I need something to hold on to. Please babe" Kim Kiki croaked out and Stephanie nodded with tears in her eyes.

Four hours later and Stephanie played the video again. She and Kimee made a mushy video of how much they were going to miss each other and how much they loved each other. The video was cringe worthy and loveable at the same time.

Her phone vibrated to indicate an incoming call and she swiped her finger over the screen to pick it up. It was her boyfriend and the perfect distraction she needed to ease this ache in her heart.

"I saw the video you and Kimberly made and I know you would've cried blood so I decided to check on my queen" Tolu said as soon as she picked the phone up.

"Na you sabi abeg. My best friend is relocating and we probably would lose connection and all. So you expect me not to cry abi?" She shrugged and his laughter came next. It sounded like music to her ears.

Beautiful music.

"Let's watch Sugar Daddy at ICM tonight now, it's showing by 8pm. Should I pick you up?" He asked and Stephanie pretended to think for a moment before she nodded. Then she remembered he couldn't see her so she said yes.

"I will pick you up in 30 minutes and this is 7:09. Drop your phone and get your ass into that bathroom now. Please don't give birth there oh" she hanged up while laughing and she plugged her phone to the charger before discarding her clothes to rush to the bathroom. Tolu never came late no matter the situation.

_________________________

"So, how's the movie?" He whispered before dipping his hand inside her own popcorn. She looked at him and she saw that he had finished his own, the movie hasn't even gotten halfway.

"Remove your hand from my popcorn joor" She whined and he stuck out his tongue at her.

"There's something on your lips" He said and Stephanie turned to look at him so he could remove it for her. He leaned towards her and he kissed her.

"I've been wanting to do that all night with the way your lip gloss was shining and all" He said after they broke apart and Stephanie smiled shyly.

Ahem😩😩😩

We probably won't see Kim Kiki again, she's relocating to my new book "PERFECT FACADES" and y'all might love her there 😩😩😩🤍🤍🤍

Please don't forget to vote and comment 😩😩❤️❤️

🥀Hera🥀