•FIVE•

Before I write anything else, I want to thank y'all for being so amazing to me and I'm glad y'all chose to read this imperfect book🙈🙈💛💛💛
I promised a double update when we got to 100 reads and almost one hour later, we struck 100. I wasn't expecting that😱😱
I would have updated since but my mental health has been through a lot this past days and i hope I'm fine now😓😓😓
This is my own way of saying thank you for reading, please do not forget to tag your friends to come and read and also share to your message boards😗💛💛

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We were having Data Processing in the computer lab and I didn't know where the computer lab is. I had no choice than to beg Delight to wait for me.

"Delight, please can you let me follow you to lab, I don't know where it is"

"Do I look like your chaperon or am I a nanny?" She retorted and i rolled eyes. Can this girl stop being dramatic for God's sake?

"I know you're not a nanny but can you at least help? It won't kill you. There's no difference between us sef, we are both charity students so I don't know why you're forming class for me" she turned back stunned at my words and i shrugged. I carried my new laptop in my other hand and i walked towards her.

"See babe, I don't know who put the idea that we are both charity students in your head so please get the fuck out of my face" She spat in annoyance and i held back my laughter. She looked like angry bird.

"Sorry ma, shaa let me follow you" I begged her as I had no choice again. There's no one that's remaining in class again and we were running late. I left my map at home.

I followed her lead out of the classroom and we turned left towards the long tows of non classroom buildings.

My eyes caught sight of someone or should I say my celebrity crush. The official Demi. I had downloaded plenty of his songs on my new phone. The boy sings so well that you will fall in love with him.

"wait is that not the official Demi, that cute boy that sang breeze of love?" I asked Delight in awe.

The Official Demi that writes amazing love sings but hate the concept of love. I heard he was dumped by a girl and she hurt him pretty bad. I knew he was young and he's in secondary school but not in one million years have I imagined meeting him in real life. His last year concert was a blast.

"yeah, too bad he's a snub, he won't grant you an audience, considering the fact that you're a scholarship student"

"oh" my face fell in disappointment and I followed divine into the large room that served as the computer lab. One side was arranged with conference chairs and tables, one thing I've noticed about elite league is that they have a thing for corporate chairs.
Towards the end of room was unending rows of computers and it looked freaking expensive.

My classmates were sitting on the chairs without computers and I walked to a vacant seat that's not too far from the teacher.

The teacher was an old man with an egg like head plus he was bald too. He seems to be free with them as most of them were talking loudly in the class and he was laughing at Malik's jokes.
Mr. Akinropo would never laugh with students like this in st. Afọlábí.

"Finally, I've met the great queen that the whole teachers have been talking about. It's an honor to be in your presence ma" the man turned to me with a smile.

I was shocked to see that I was the one he was talking to. Which queen please? To say that I've been treated as human since I resumed is an understatement because they all looked for an opportunity to pick on me.

"What's your name my lady?"

"Fade sir, Fadekemi Oluwalogbon" I replied with a smile and someone snorted. I won't be surprised who it is.

"It's nice to meet a guru like you and I hope you enjoy it here. Elite league gives the best of the best in aspect of education. They might act like jerks to you at first but they will still warm up later"

He left my side towards the white board that has a projector opposite it and he wiped it clean. Not that it's dirty anyways.

"You people haven't heard the news, all of you that are always looking for school Father, not knowing school father is drilling your kolo. God will save us all"

The whole class atmosphere changed and everyone was asking him for what he meant and who he was talking about but he made a zip sound with his hand over his mouth.

"Everybody, report to the assembly hall now, there's an emergency" The intercom sounded and I can say in less than five minutes, everyone was hurrying towards the assembly hall while chatting animatedly.

They all settled down as soon as the teachers stood at the podium and some students stood at the corner.

"Good morning students"

"Good morning Mrs Ndufreke" the whole school chorused except me though.  I don't even know all my teachers and I've not been taken on a tour yet.

"Here with me, I have our head boy, Abraham Adeleke and some of his school sons, Joshua, James and Khaled. Yesterday something drastic happened and in my twenty five years as a staff in elite league, I wouldn't believe such a thing is happening.

Abraham has been sexually abusing his school sons and forcing them to give him blowjobs. He also threatens them not to tell anyone or else he will make them suffer because he's head boy. Not only am I disappointed in Abraham, the whole school is disappointed"

The whole school erupted in murmurs and soon it was a full blown noise and everyone was talking animatedly.

Mrs Ndufreke waited for the noise to die down before she continued.

"Abraham Adeleke is hereby dismissed as the head boy of Elite league and he has been automatically expelled from the school as the school won't be in support of such activity. He will be sued for child abuse and since he's twenty years old, the justice will take its full course.

Right from desk of the board of directors, Oluwademilade Oriladewa is now the head boy of Elite league and he will pick his assistant of his choice from the non prefects.

That's all I have for y'all, you can go back to class now but before you go, if you know who ever is being abused or if you're being abused by any senior or junior, please do not hesitate to report. Sexual abuse is really bad and we won't be in support of that"

Everyone filed out of the hall towards our various classes and I walked with delight back to the class. I'm sure she's pissed but God knows she doesn't have a choice.

"Senior Abraham dey drill all him school sons, omooo thank God say I no dey among. He for dey give me doggy" that is Malik, the class clown.

They all laughed at his jokes and the whole class was bubbling with gists. Everyone has another version of the story to tell just within thirty minutes of the story being released. Fear who no fear students.

But how do people sexually assault other people and feel safe. Are they psychos?.

First Draft 💛
Highly unedited 🍫

Please do not forget to vote and comment 😗😗💛💛💛
Expect another update by night😗💛💛

Hera💛