•|THIRTY|•

Its the big 30 and I'm freaking excited 😩😩😩💃💃💃💃
We also hit 2k reads 😩😩💃💃💃💃
What have I done to deserve y'all 🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️
I thought this book wasn't going to pass twenty chapters max and here we are chapter 30 and we just got halfway 😂😂😂

—————————

It's Saturday and Katerina felt like ditching out the girl's hangout at Stephanie's house but she had a lot to gain if she attends and also Femi Martins was going to be there with them, not at the hangout tho but he's going to be with senior Demi and they. Are likely to meet.

She rummaged her wardrobe for what to wear incase some other influencers were also around and she doesn't want to be their topic of gossip for a while.
Kim Kiki too is going to be there and there's a probability that things might turn sour and that's exactly what she's avoiding.

She gave up not deciding to go when Fade stepped into her room already dressed up. She whistled at the sight of her sister and Fade twirled to flaunt her big tee shirt.

[I changed Fade's face claim 😩😩]

Kate decided to wear her jean outfit that her dad got her. She threw it on before searching for the perfect sunglass to go with it. Finally she picked her choice before grabbing her bag and she led Fade out of the house.

Their car eased into the house address that Stephanie sent her and Kate was wowed at the decor of the house

Their car eased into the house address that Stephanie sent her and Kate was wowed at the decor of the house. It looked so cool and she wanted to take pictures of it but she doesn't know if their parents would find offence in it. They walked in and they met Stephanie waiting for them at the door. She hugged them both before letting them in.

They walked to the sitting room and both girls greeted Demi's mom who smiled at them in return. Kim Kiki walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of orange juice and she was shocked when her eyes landed on Kate and Fade sitting awkwardly on the chair.

Fade said Hi and she ignored her before running up the stairs. Stephanie massaged her head tiredly and Demi's mom patted her shoulder. Fade felt as if some kind of coded words were being said. Stephanie led both Fade and Kate to the second staircase and they went upstairs.

Kim Kiki retuned holding her handbag with her phone out, ready to dial her driver. Demi's mom stopped her and took her to the kitchen.

"Kimberly, where are you going again? I thought you guys were planning to hangout today now?" She asked and Kim Kiki shrugged.

"I specifically told her not to invite that girl and she invited. She knows how much I detest that girl yet she still brought her to our hangout. Obviously she wants to hangout with the girl alone now and my presence isn't needed. I'm going home abeg,  I will rather binge watch Money heist than sit here and condone such disrespect" Kim Kiki replied angrily and Demi's mom touched her arm gently.

"Kimberly, life is all about forgiving people, Ìlérí told me what happened already and I understand your hurt. Don't you feel like you're overdoing it? She has apologized and you don't have to be friends with her anymore. You can be civil with her. Simple courtesy demands you return her greetings and ignore the rest of the conversation" Demi's mom said again and Kim Kiki shook her head.

"I'm going home. If she's ready to be my friend, She knows where to find me and uf she's not. I will be fine, atleast this isn't the first time a friend is abandoning me. Thank you ma and goodbye" Kim Kiki replied before turning to leave the kitchen. She bumped into Stephanie at the door and she attempted to side line her.

"Kimee for God's sake, listen to me. This thing you're doing is not making sense now. Just stop all this childish acts now" Stephanie groaned and Kim kiki's reply was banging the door shut after her. Stephanie groaned before running upstairs to join Fade and Kate.

Fade already removed her sunglass and shoes before standing on Stephanie's bed. Stephanie played Ginger by Wizkid and Burna boy from her music box and she set her phone on the tripod stand to make videos.

As soon as the song started playing, all of them climbed the bed and started dancing along. Stephanie would come down when the video stopped to start filming again and they danced for like one hour while listening to different songs.

Katerina climbed down first in exhaustion and she went outside the room to get water. She got outside and she looked around for the staircase. She decided to head south and follow her instincts.

"Looking for me, are we?" Someone asked and Katerina turned around in shock. Demi Martins stood in all his glory and he was leaning against the wall.

"Who's looking for this one, me that I'm looking for the kitchen" Katerina hissed and Femi laughed.

"Come closer and say it to my face that yoi didn't miss me and you're not looking for me" Femi said cocking his head to the side mockingly and Katerina hissed.

She walked dangerously close to him and it was too late before she realized his plan. He pulled her into his arms before bending his head to kiss her on the lips.

Yaàaaayyyyyyy 💃💃💃💃💃

Santa Hera updated again 😩😩😩

Voooottttteeee and commmeeennnntttt please 🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️

Hera 💒💒