Hikes In The Rain.

Connor's POV

"Babe?" I heard a soft whisper in my ear, gently waking me from my peaceful slumber. I chose not to open my eyes yet, for the sunlight that shone through the window was threatening to enter them, usually blinding me in the process. "Connor!"

I was suddenly shaken, my body now waking up abruptly as a kiss was placed on my forehead. I knew who it was of course. That was the same kiss that had woken me up for three years, beautiful and passionate, yet soft at the same time. It was Troye.

"Whatttt" I moaned, leaning into his shoulder, my eyes still hazy and dazed as they adjusted to the lighting. I heard Troye chuckle, bringing me into a tighter grip, his hand running itself along my arm.

"We need to get up!" He motioned, now pulling slightly on my hand as he tried to rise from the bed. I could feel the warmth starting to disappear from my side, and I was not amused. My need for a longer cuddle with that boy were becoming more prominent, now voiced as I whined into my pillow.

"Come back to bed!" I frowned, a cheeky smile playing on my lips. I didn't see why we were even getting up early, it was a Saturday, and we had been out all night with Tyler. I had a horrible hangover to say the least.

"We have to get going soon!" Troye pleaded, now running to the other side of the room to fetch his clothes. If we want to finish it today, we better start walking!" He said, now throwing a sweater and a pair of jeans into my face, the buckle on the belt almost hitting my eye.

"What the hell are you going on about?" I laughed, prising myself into a sitting position. I rubbed my head, the alcohol affects glazing my eyes. Troye saw my discomfort and suddenly chucked some Advil at me, before beginning to answer my question.

"Well last night, we decided we could both pick a thing to do today, and the other one had to agree." He said, sitting next to me for a minute. "You wanted to take me on a hike, show me the wonders of the natural world, whilst you no doubtably take pictures, am I right?"

I nodded, the past events coming back to me as I got up. I remembered betting that Troye wouldn't make it up the hills, and that ten minutes in I would be carrying him around. I then remembered him getting angry whilst he was drunk, protesting as I laughed. He had willingly agreed to do it, but what did he have in store for me?

"I just booked us a hotel room for the night." He smiled, showing me the reservation on his phone. I looked up at him and kissed his nose. "Aww it looks perfect Tro!" I said, cuddling into his half dressed body.

"Well what did you think I was going to do after a day of walking ay?" He joked, carrying on with packing a bag. "I want a giant king size bed and room service, to help me forget the treacherous activity you call exercise."

.................................................................................................................................................................

It had been a few hours since we had started to hike. The April air was mild and the trees around us were angelic, perfect to take a picture of.

"Really again?" Troye whined, stopping suddenly as I pulled my phone out. "We have stopped more times than we have walked up this bloody hill! Surely your phone can't hold anymore pictures?"

I was amused as he kept moaning, kicking the dirt under his feet. He stomped up and down like a sleep deprived child, and seemed almost uninterested about the beautiful sights around us. I knew this wasn't his sort of thing, the pale white internet kid, that only left our house to record music and buy food. But I wanted to make him enjoy it, see the beauty I saw.

"Can we keep going Con? It looks like it's going to rain!" He pestered, now leaning over my shoulder as I took the last shot. His breath was warm on my neck, and a sudden feeling of lust swarmed my body. I turned around and pecked his lips, before pulling out my hand and intertwining it with his.

"This is nice." He finally smiled, watching our legs walk in unison as we reached the highest point. "Now we are actually walking, I have to admit, it feels kind of good, you know? To be with you."

I took his other hand now too, leading him towards a nice spot on the cliff, before yet again taking out my phone to get a picture of us together. "What's that for?" He asked, scanning the shot with a confused glare.

"It's to prove to Tyler that you made it." I laughed, caressing his sweaty cheek. Just as we looked into each other's eyes, I felt the passion to kiss him burning inside of me. God he was so beautiful, like a piece of art work that was addicting, something you couldn't stop looking at. I think he had the same thought as he leaned in too, our lips almost touching, until a sudden surprise startled us.

"Oh my god it's raining!" He laughed, both of us looking at the sky as the the April showers fell upon us. I was disappointed the kiss was broken, but his now flat hair looked so good, I wished he would wear it like that more.

"What?" He smirked, his arms now looping around my shoulders. "What are you looking at?"

"Keep your hair flat, I like it." I muttered, getting closer to him as our soaked clothes rubbed together. We were both drenched, Troye slightly shivering as we stood there, in silence for just a minute.

"We should get going, if we run we might not get a cold!" I suggested pulling Troye as I started to prance around. He joined in, both of us chuckling like maniacs as we spun each other in circles, our hands never falling apart.

"God I love you so much Connie!" Troye suddenly said. My heart stopped as I heard those words. I looked up at the clouds one last time, studying the pouring rain, coming from the sky. Troye leaned closer to me, my eyes now shutting as I felt his heart beat against my chest.

"I love you more Troye-boy" I mumbled, before pulling him into a kiss, something so passionate, giving me feelings I had never experienced before. And right in that moment I knew what this was. This was true love.

Just as we cuddled, the shower began to slow down, leaving us cold and wet at the top of a hill. We didn't care though, we were too infatuated with each other to care about anything else. It wasn't until Troye saw me shiver that we pulled away.

"Let's get to that hotel!" He smiled, handing me his jacket out of his bag. He had bought two, and for that I was grateful. "I think the only thing that will warm you up, is a cuddle in a king sized bed."

And that was it, we strolled off, ready to face a perfect night together.

A/N

And there's another one.

Send me prompts and don't forget to tell me about your own stories.

Love you loads

Becca xx