A day at the zoo.

A/N - This oneshot will be written with a childlike version of Connor. I got this idea from read-write-draw who has written quite a few Oneshots like this, so go check them out if you haven't already!

Troye's POV

"T-Tro, Tro, are we going yet??" Connor had began to tug on my jumper sleeve, prancing around our kitchen in great excitement as I began to prepare our breakfast. His messy bangs were still hanging on him, his long pyjama top loosely covering his torso as he persisted to climb on our counter top. He was persistent with his whining, and it wasn't long before I stopped in my tracks to calm him down.

"We won't be going anywhere if you don't sit down and eat your breakfast kitten." I chuckled slightly as he fiddled with our Minnesota shaped cutting board, placing it back on the counter as he sat to eat his eggs.

It was his birthday soon, and as a special present, the youtubers and I had arranged a day out at the zoo, a place he always wanted to go to. They knew about his childlike behaviour and knew he couldn't help it. He was born that way, and we all loved him for it. He was the baby of our group of friends, and everyone made it their job to protect him.

"Thank you for the eggs Tro bear!" He cooed, placing a shy peck on my cheek as I sat at the table. He was eating at the speed of lighting, and I swiftly took his knife and fork, persisting with cutting his toast into smaller pieces. He liked it that way.

"I've finished Tro, can we go, can we? Can we?" He was pleading me as he sat in his sweat pants, hardly dressed for the occasion. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair, before placing my hands lightly on his shoulders. He bounced, looking hopeful and I just giggled, my heart swelling from his cuteness.

"Go get changed, and then we'll go okay?" I smiled, and he leapt from his chair. "Be careful baby, no running!" I ordered, sighing as I was of course ignored.

He was just so excited.

-Time skip-

We were sat in the car, currently waiting for the likes of Hannah and Tyler to arrive, accompanied by a gaggle of friends, all late and all causing my hyper baby to bounce around in the front seat.

"But I wanna go in Tro. Pleassseee?" He was fidgeting, and the game he was currently playing was soon becoming boring and failing to pass the time.

"Soon my kitten, let's wait for our friends okay?" I brushed back his fallen quiff, and stroked the bump on his head. He giggled, and leaned into my touch, looping his arms around my neck like a koala bear, all cuddly and soft in his burgundy jumper.

"Look Tro, it's Ty Ty!!" He suddenly screamed, waiting impatiently for me to undo his seatbelt. He ran out of the car and leapt into the blonde boy's arms, giggling breathlessly as he was swung in circles. He loved Tyler, and was most hyper in his presence.

Great.

"I'm just grabbing the entrance passes." I called as we began to enter the zoo. Connor had left Tyler's embrace and was making it round the group one by one, to cuddle our many friends. They all joined in with his childlike nature, running towards the gates in a mad mess as I paid for our trip. I loved watching his face brighten, and it made me giddy to think of the rest of the day.

"It's a tiger!" I suddenly heard a screech come from boyfriend as he ran towards the first enclosure. He was trying to get a better view and I walked to his aid, standing beside him and grabbing his hands.

"Want a piggyback baby?" I cooed, watching as he nodded his head. He climbed up slowly, and began to smile as he saw the numerous large cats, lazily slumped on the rocks. "What noise does a tiger make?" I asked, looking over at our friends. They were laughing as he made growling sounds. I placed him back on the ground and he started jump about.

"Roar!" He joked, curling his fingers and shaking them about as he carried on with his impression. I shook my head, kissing his hair as we began to look at some more. "You're a little monkey Mr, that's what you are!" I giggled, biting my lip as his eyes lit up. His cute and innocent eyes did unimaginable things to me.

"Are there monkeys?" He pressed, excitedly tugging on my white sweater. Hannah turned around, and pointed behind her.

"Come on Connie, they are over here!" She took his hand and they began to run through the crowds. I was left with Tyler and Ricky, both turning on their cameras to vlog.

"Let's go and get an Ice cream." I suggested, walking over to the stalls with my friends in tow. Tyler began to ask me questions about life now connor had moved in, and we shared stories of our week as I began to order a mint chocolate chip.

"I'll get one for Con too." I ordered and began to walk towards him. He was hugging Hannah as she pointed out the different breeds of monkeys, trying to sound the same as he poked his fingers through the cage.

"Koala look at these!" He pestered. "Hannah said they are the big monkeys!" He quickly discarded his information as he saw his mint chocolate ice cream, finished with a dusting of sprinkles and a chocolate flake.

"For me?" He smiled as I handed it to him with care. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He finally calmed as he started to devour the sticky treat. We sat on a bench amongst the crowds, and I stared at Hangrid, publicly making out beside the elephant enclosure. Tyler was secretly photographing them, laughing to himself as Korey and Ricky danced in front of them. My friends were mad, but I loved them dearly.

As the day had started to draw to a close, we had looked around just about the whole park. There were an abundance of enclosures, each one worthy of a connor Franta style scream, and a picture of the both of us near the animals. We were walking towards the last cages, and this one seemed to be interactive.

"Do you guys want to come and help feed the parrots?" The zoo keeper was ushering us into the enclosure, smiling up at Connor as he hid behind my shoulder. He seemed scared of the birds, as was I, and he was unsure of the task at hand.

"Baby, it's okay, they won't hurt." I pulled him from me, and held his hand. The man put a cup of birdseed in his spare Palm, and suddenly he was giggling, watching in awe as the rainbow creatures perched on his shoulder.

"Look Tro! They like me!" He gently touched their feathers, and I smiled at the camera as more pictures were taken of us. "Hellooooo birdy!" He beamed gasping as the feathered fluff ball mirrored his words.

"Oh my god Troye oh my god oh my god." He couldn't quite believe that they were talking to him. "It's magic Tro! It's magic!" He looked as if he would cry, and I stroked my hand along his shoulder.

"They are talking just for you my sweetheart." I kissed his cheek, and looked at the colourful trees we stood amongst. There were birds and butterflies flying around us, and the scene was quite magical.

He looked up at me, calm and collected as he leaned in. Suddenly we were kissing, our noses nuzzling each other in the fashion he liked. Our friends cooed and awed as we began to show our affection. My boyfriend was just too cute.

After that, the day ended gradually. Before we knew it we were making tracks back to my BMW, hand in hand as he walked sleepily. He was cute when he was sleepy, and I constantly ruffled his dirty blonde locks.

"Thanks for today Koala." He whispered, leaning into me as he began to yawn. I picked him up, letting him rest along my back as I looped his hands around my neck.

"Anytime my kitten." I smiled, loading my sleeping baby into the car. "Here's to another great day."