Blue.

Love it's hard
I know...
All your lights are red
But I'm green to go
Used to see you high
Now you're only low
All your lights are red but I'm green to go...

He always walked quickly along the street, a solemn look painted across his face, making it droop slightly as he uncurled his lips. He shook softly, playing with his jacket zipper as the distance between us grew. He was trying to get away from us, his friends.

He was always trying to get away from me these days.

"Troye? What's wrong with Connor?" Hannah was stood beside me, shaking my shoulder as I watched my apparent boyfriend stride in front of us, only stopping at the traffic lights as leant against the lamppost.

"How am I supposed to know? Is not like he tells me anything anymore!" I snapped back, throwing my hat off in my sudden outburst. I looked tired and stressed, it was evident to the eye.

I hadn't been sleeping you see? Because Connor wasn't sleeping. I hadn't been smiling you see? Because Connor wasn't smiling. And I hand been talking you see? Because Connor wouldn't talk to me.

I only saw myself when I looked up at him.

"No need to get all aggravated Troye, I'm just worried about him, just like you are!" Hannah stood firm, eying me carefully as I stared at the ground. Ingrid, Ricky and Trevor were stood close behind us, and they motioned for me to go up to him.

"Troye maybe should take him home." Ricky was looking worried as we approached him, watching as he wavered slightly, his mouth tight, his words non existent.

I was getting frustrated. Why would he not talk to me?

"Connor, what is wrong. I need you to tell me okay baby?" I tried to calm myself, rubbing my hand gently along his arm. He just flinched, turning away once more.

Was it me? Was I the problem?

"CONNOR FOR GODS SAKE JUST TALK TO ME! WHAT ARE YOU TOUNGE TIED OR SOMETHING?" I regretted the words as I said them, falling backwards as Ricky pushed me away.

"Don't speak to him like that Troye, leave him alone!" Hannah intervened, rushing to Connor's side, as he began to whimper. I could see the pain in his eyes, and his fragile nature made him seem as if he were a child. Hannah took him in her arms, and he buried his face in her chest.

I swore I'd never leave loose control, but was it really my fault that I fell in love with a heart that beats so slow?

"Connor I'm sorry, I'm just worried and I-" I got cut off as he began to cry, falling hard against my friends. Ricky took my arm and lead me to the pavement. He looked pissed with me, and my head hung low.

"Just go home Troye, we'll try to talk to him. I'm sure he will be okay." It came out as more of an order rather than a suggestion, and I nodded my head, looking back at my broken baby once more.

"I'm so sorry Connor, I didn't mean to scare you." I mouthed at him as he looked up at me, sporting his bloodshot eyes and overall droopy appearance.

By the time I had walked back to our apartment, my eyes were wet and my heart beat faltered, half from the exercise, half because he wasn't with me. We were two halves of one heart, and neither could beat alone.