Jealous.

Connor was never the sort of guy that got jealous. He was so used to brushing those insecure feelings away, that he never realised how much it effected him, how much it effected the person he was. After dealing with many things in his life, his trust issues and his insecurities were a big problem.

Connor hated labels, on relationships, sexuality, in general really. He knew he was gay, and he knew he was in a relationship, but he didn't talk about it, he didn't like to. Troye knew this too, he knew everything about Connor! The days when he felt down, to the days when he felt high, Troye would be there, ready to comfort or smile, stay in or go out.

Unfortunately it was a down day, and as much as Troye had tried, Connor wouldn't cheer up, his green eyes gazing to the floor a little to often, and his distant personality showing itself off. Connor was definitely feeling introverted today, to a point where socialising wasn't going to be an option.

"Are you ready?" Troye smiled, as he lurked around the doorway. Connor had been ages trying to find a shirt, making him impatient in the process. They were sharing a hotel room for Playlist Live, and Troye couldn't have been more happy. That was until Connor developed this gloomy mood.

"Do we even have to go? Just go without me." Connor walked towards the door, his new shirt just thrown on, and his hair down, cute but messy.

"Of course we have to go, just for a bit babe." Troye smiled handing Connor his room key. "I just want to cuddle you in bed too, but we have barely seen anyone, you know like Zoe, Tyler..."

Connor smiled at Troyes remark, probably picturing the later night. He felt safe in his embrace, almost like his worries washed themselves away. He never told Troye that though, he didn't tell him much to be honest. It was better off that way, Troye probably didn't feel the same.

"Just an hour?" Connor questioned, his hand intertwining itself with Troye's, as they shut the door. "Just an hour and we can leave okay?" Troye nodded, and placed a gentle peck on his cheek. He knew that Connor was still recovering, the depression still quite evident.

As they got down to the lobby, Their hands parted, they faces both dropping as the warmth from one another left as they lost touch. This made Connor feel more alone, more insecure, and Troye knew it, sending him a sad smile as they walked past some fans.

They still weren't out yet, as a couple anyway. Troye was ready, buzzing to see the reactions. There were enough people shipping it, and he couldn't deny the satisfaction he felt when they caught on to the hints he dropped. As for Connor, he was more sure than ever, that it would be an awful idea. His mind was so preoccupied with the thought of Troyler that he forgot it wasn't real sometimes, even though Troye seemed very much in love with him.

"Awwww my babies have returned!" Connor was brought out of thought by the scream of a British accent. Zoe was running towards them, and leaped on Troye before he even noticed. Troye suddenly hugged back, his smile growing as Zoe pulled him tighter. Connor just stood there, like he always stood there, awkward and on edge, as if no one wanted him.

"And how could I forget my little Con-Bon!" Zoe suddenly pulled away, and leapt into Connor's arms now, Shortly hugging him before standing back to take a look. "Are you okay Con?" She smiled, worry coming across as she studied his features. He hadn't even said hello, he had just nodded.

"Bad day I suppose." He muttered, now looking at the floor, as Zoe put her arm around him. She knew him inside out, and to see him upset wasn't a new thing.

"That's okay, should we go and get a drink? I know Louise wants to see you two!" She said, beginning to pull his arm. Connor looked at Troye, gesturing for him to tag along, but he just shook his head, his eyes diverting themselves to someone else.