Hehe

Some may be confused of what happened. Sorry not sorry hehe.

I purposely did that and it's for something that I have planned after writing my first book. Ya'll would understand if I publish the two other books quickly.

So what happened is basically was everything was all a dream, as so Ryujin thought. It may be another them from another universe or another lifetime. Or simply just a dream. Only me knows.

If you really, really know what happens next, please wait for my next book called "An angel cried".
I plugged that in my first book too but ended up finishing this book because my brain messed up the timeline first.

I hope ya'll patient with me cause it'll take time to publish the next book. I'll be busy with school works and some other extracurricular stuff and my shedule is so busy lately, especially today after I publish this, I'll find time to write sometime!

Anyways! Thanks for everyone that stayed until the end of these chapter. I really appreciate the votes and comments, it makes me so happy and inspires me to write more. Please follow to have updates to when I'm publishing next!

Have a wonderful day and remember to always stay healthy and safe!
Advanced Merry Christmas!
I love you all! <3333