Chapter 13

"What happened, Ryu?" Junghyun wrapped his arms around my neck and ruffled my hair. "Cheer up kiddo!" Bumjoon and smiled and offered me his fries.

We are currently at our hang out place near our studio, just got back from getting rejected by Yeji.

"How could she hang out with some hot chick than to spend time with me?" I shove fries in my mouth to calm me down but It still doesn't work. I'm hurt.

"Don't worry, maybe she is just tired."
Jiseob took out an acoustic guitar amd started plucking it.

"Tired of me?" I pouted. Maybe she is. We would hang out everyday, maybe she is tired of seeing my face over and over again. "Why am I ugly?" I whined, shoving another set of fries in my mouth.

"Who told you that? You're not ugly." Bumjoon frowned and took a sip from his cola. "But I think I'm ugly. Maybe that's why Yeji doesn't want to hang out with me anymore. She will never like me." I dramatically cried out loud.

They all laughed.

I gave them glares but they never stopped laughing.

"What's funny?" I pouted.

"It's funny how dense you guys are." Junghyun said despite their big laugh.

"What do you mean?" Feeling clueless, I straighten my back and a small smile crept in my face.

"Why don't you ask her out?" Bumjoon stopped laughing and clamed the others down. "And you are so not ugly. Shin Ryujin never gets ugly."

"Now stop whining, Ryu. For sure you have a chance with her." The three started laughing again. What's funny? I don't get them and I'm slow at these things.

"What's so funny?" Chaeryeong entered. Looking confused as her eyes directly look at the three laughing morons.

"Are they teasing you again, Ryujin?" She smiled and pat my back. "It's okay to be teased. Now you know how it feel to be me. These three would tease me alot even when you're not around." She chuckled.

"Ryujin thinks that Yeji doesn't like her." Chaeryeong suddenly laughed as well. Joining the three morons. Now theres four of them. Great. I'm the only one who doesn't get the joke.

"Stop laughing!" I threw them a pillow but they still teased me. Whatever I'll just leave.

"No Ryujin wait! Where are you going?" Jiseob stopped laughing and so are the others.

"Going to Nich's place. He probably won't laugh at me."

"Yeah right. Just don't make Yeji get jelly." Junghyun winked and they all laugh again.

I sighed. I cannot with these four morons. Wait Yeji would get jelly? I want jelly too! Should I ask her to give me jelly as well?

"And they all laughed at me. I was trying to be serious but they only teased me." I ranted to Nicholas who is silently listening to me.

"They also told me not to get Yeji a jelly. I don't even know if Yeji owns a lot of jelly. If she does I want to get some too. Eating jelly is nice." Nicholas suddenly laughed.

Here we go again with the laughter.

"You don't get what jelly means?" I frowned. I feel dumb. He facepalmed and shake his head.

"Ryujin, that means jealousy." He wiggled his brows.

"Why the hell would she be jealous?" I kinda get the idea. I feel a bit happy.

"Why do you think she'd be jealous? Go ahead and ask her." He smiled genuinely. "Besides If she doesn't like you then Imma take you back." He chuckled.

"What if she does?"

"I'm glad that you're happy." He pats my head and went back to fix his hair.

"How's you and Brayden?" Chaeryeong suddenly asked after a long silence between us.

To be honest I don't feel like beimg with Brayden anymore. He is cheating, i know that but I pretend to not know. I'm not even hurt.

"We haven't spoken for days." I shrugged she wore a confused expression.

"Aren't you sad?" She scoots closer and I don't mind. I'm comfortable with her.

"Not at all. He wasn't really the one for me. I don't feel the excitement anymore and I think he feels the same." She nodded and pats my back.

"It's fine. You'll find someone who'll never lose interest in you." She smiled and looked away.

I always thought that Chaeryeong is so attractive and cool, I still think that. She has a great smile and a powerful aura. Now that I got close to her, I wanted to know more about her. She has a soft side too, she likes being cuddled and backhugs.

"I don't need to find anyone, Ryeong. I know someday that if I just wait. Someone will come around." She smiled. You'll come to me right? Chaeryeong? I know her secret. She's pretty obvious.

"For sure." She nudged me and smiled.

"There you are! I was looking for you." Lia came and waved. "Let's find Yeji." I frowned.

"I saw Yeji with Euki a while ago near the Lucas' pool. She is drinking beer." Chaeryeong shrugged and stood up. I stood up as well, surprised that Yeji decided to drink. She hates the taste of beer.

"I thought she was going to study tonight?" I angrily sat down next to Lucas and Bumjoon. "Who?" Lucas asked.

"Yeji. She with that hot chick and her japanese band again." Bumjoom smirked and chugged his beer.

"Are you jelly?" I don't have jelly wi-
I'm not jealous.

"No. I guess."

"No I guess?" Jiseob laughed. "You're angry that she's with Euki again. Of course you're jelly." He smirked. Fine I am jelly.

"She told me that she would study tonight and didn't want to hang out with me. Then I'll see her drinking when she told me she hates beer." I crossed my arms looking away from them. I'm just pissed.

After a few drinks, I stood up and went to the restroom and washed my face. I stared at my reflection at the mirror amd examine myself.

"How can someone reject hanging out with me?" I sighed.

I closed my eyes to rest as I lean on the sink. Yeji drinking with some hot chick. I should be that hot chick. Is Yeji avoiding me? I was going to avoid her too but I changed my mind. I know that the more I avoid her, the more I'll miss her. I'm whipped as fuck.

"Ryujinnieeee!" I opened my eyes amd see a drunk Yeji with a big smile on her face. She locked the bathroom door and jumped on to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" We both fell on the ground and when I was going to push her up, she pinned me.

Her nose touching mine, I can feel her hot breath and the smell of alcohol.

"Yeji, stand up, let me go." She pouted but didn't let go. Instead she went even closer. I even thought that she was going to kiss me.

"I don't want to Ryujin." She kissed my lip and giggled. Can you do it again please?

"Yeji, Why did you do that?" I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't surprised. I'm totally confused.

"Because why not? Your lips are soft, let me kiss you again." She pecks my lips more than three times and I enjoyed it.

I cupped her face and kissed her back. This is what I always wanted to do. She kissed me hungrily, sucking and licking my bottom lip. I feel hot but this is wrong. I don't want to take advantage of her, she's drunk.

"Ryujin." She buried her face onto my neck, her breath hitting my bare skin, it tickles me.

"Yeji get off me." I managed to sit up. Yeji's face still resting on my neck, she's facing me, sitting on my lap.

She mumbled something bit I only heard I'm Sorry. She stopped mumbling and I felt her getting heavy. She fell asleep.