Chapter 17

"Sorry, Yeddeong. Me and the boys got hooked for another movie and I forgot about you." I whispered in her ear, teasing her with my voice.

"I understand." I smiled. She tucks her hair behind her ear. "Do you wanna go party tongiht? Lia is asking me to party with some of her classmates."

"Why not? How about Yuna?"

"She's hanging out with Chaeryeong today. That girl was in a rush this morning. She almost tripped from running around, trying to find her best outfit." I smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" I chuckled and shook my head. 

"I just remembered something." She frowned. I remembered Chaeryeong's crush on Yuna.

"I remembered being jealous because I thought you liked Yuna." I suddenly laughed.

"I did actually. Just a small crush." I teased. She pouted but she looks legitimately jealous. "Don't worry. I'm over that. You caught my heart."

She looked away and I can tell that she is forcing not to smile.

"Why did you think that I liked her?" I asked.

"Remember when we first hang out at junior's? You were asking so much questions about Yuna and you literally told me you like her." She pouted again. Now that's why I saw a small frown from her that day. It was cute.

"But I don't that time. And you're the one who asked if I like her." She looked away, pouting. Like a sulky baby.

"Whatever. Then go date Yuna instead." She whined. Turning her back at me.

I back hugged her and rest my head on her shoulder, planting a small kiss on her neck.

"She's not Hwang Yeji." I hugged her tighter. She may feel my heartbeat. It's beating for her.

"But my name is Lucy." I chuckled.

"Since when?"

"Since now." She said. Locking her hands in mine.

"Then I love Hwang Lucy." She giggled.

"Took you long, Yuna. What happened?" Brayden smiled.

I took a seat in front of him as he sips on his coffee.

"Why do you want to talk? You could have texted me instead." He nonchantly said as he constantly check his phone.

"You wouldn't read my messages anyway." He stopped checking his phone and placed down his coffee.

"Baby, are you sullen?" I shook my head.

"Let's break up." His expression changed.

"Don't you love me anymore?" He asked.

"I was only attracted to you. It didn't last for a while." He nodded and grinned.

"You're a slut anyways." He smirked.

"Excuse me? How dare you call her like that." All of the sudden, Chaeryeong appeared. Her eyes travelled at me then to Brayden.

"Who the fuck are you?" He cursed and stood up. Chaeryeong's eyes darkens like she is ready to fight.

"It doesn't matter. Why would you call her like that? You bastard." Before she could do anything, I took her arms and hugged it.

"Let's get out of here, Ryeong." He cursed under his breath before sitting back down.

Chaeryeong and I went to junior's burger instead and ordered 4 burgers and a medium pepperoni pizza.