Chapter 30

"So Shin Ryujin is CEO now after she left her band." Ethan furrowed his brows before facing his assistant. "She thinks she's powerful enough to take me down?" He maniacally laughed.

"Sir, The plan for Hyunjin is already set. At the day of the wedding his car will break down all the way to the venue, even before people attends the event." Ethan nods and took a sip from his coffee.

"Shin Ryujin is the only one left. For sure she'll never attend the wedding, knowing after all that happened, she probably hates the Hwangs now." His assistant nods waiting for Ethan's plan.

"Know her location and hire an assassin to do the job." The assistant bows and leaves his boss alone.

"My plan shall work. I'll be the most powerful man in the country." He laughs before begins working on his laptop.

"HAPPY GRADUATION!" Everyone cheered. Hyunjin hugged me, silently congratulating me.

To be honest I feel bittersweet. I can finally be free from school works but I  am still trapped into a horrible engagement. The wedding's tomorrow and I don't want to show up. Ryujin was my only hope but she gave up on me, A week has passed and I'm still heart broken about it. I hope she's happy with Koosung.

"We finally finished college!" Lia squealed, jumping around with he diploma.

"I'll treat you guys at Juniors!" Hyunjin proudly smiled. Lia's phone rang and she quickly answered.

"Congrats Babe!" Bumjoon showed up on her phone screen, waving at the camera together with his band.

"Congrats Yeji!" The others yelled through the phone. "Hey my ears!" Bumjoon whined.

"Thanks guys!" Lia chuckled.

"Where are you guys going after this?" Euki said, smiling widely at us.

"Dude hurry back here! Hyunjin will treat us burgers!" Yuna squealed.

"Sorry! 5 more cities and we're home." Jiseob pouted. "We'll treat you guys burgers when we got back." He added.

"Dude, I heard ya'll found Ryujin? She's trending on twitter right now, that's insane." Junghyun laughed.

I suddenly felt a bit disappointed that Ryujinis not here with the whole squad.

"Yeah we miss her so much!" Euki pouted.

"She's busy with work, I guess." Hyunjin covered up. He probably noticed me.

"Too bad. If ya'll see say Hi for us." Bumjoon chuckled. "We're going to practice now, Congrats again!" We all waved at the camera before ending the call.

"You okay?" Chaeryeong whispered beside me.

"No." I sighed. She hugged me and squeezed me tight.

"I'm disappointed with Ryujin but I still love her. She's my bestfriend. I totally get you." She sighed.

"Let's get burgers now." Yuna giggled.

I watched my friends from afar, hinding behind a tree, wearing all black, a facemask and a cap on. Making sure that no one will recognize me.

They all look so happy and cheerful. They all probably hate me right now, I admit that I ghosted everyone for five months, not a single text or a call but I regret it. I hate myself too for letting my anger control me.

Despite the happy atmosphere, Yeji looks bummed, unhappy that I pushed her away, unhappy that I didn't even congratulated her on her graduation.