Bonus chapter

"Since when did you have dreams like this?" The psychiatrist asked.

"Ever since last week."

"How did you feel about the dream?" She wrote stuff on her notebook, furrowing her brows.

"It felt real, My chest felt heavy when I woke up."

"What was the two girls' name again?"

"I don't remember..."

"Okay. Why do you think you felt that way when you woke up?"

"I don't know. I somehow felt connected."

"Sometimes when we sleep, we would always have vivid dreams. We can think that it is real but its not. The death of the the two girls meant something from your thoughts or your stress levels." I nod.

"Ryujin, I recommend writing your dreams in your dream diary the next time you fall asleep." She wrote stuff on her book again. "Continue to drink your pills at night so you have feel drowsiness. Did you sleep in three days interval?"

"No."

"Your insomnia is getting worse." She sighed.

"Exercise daily and eat healthy. Eat your medicine, okay?" I smiled and nod.

"Tell me what happened next after their death."

"The family and friends were furious and their families merged together, fighting off their enemies. The tall guy was arrested and lost all his money and power."

"Everyone was sorrowful. The girl's fans were devastated by their Idol's death. Her fans even made a small event where they send white balloons to the sky. The band still continued their careers, with another female singer. The fans protected the new singer and loved her like how they loved the former singer."

"As for the other girl who died. Her family became more protective ever her twin brother. They can't lose another child after what happened. The father regretted his decisions and blamed himself for having to force his daughter into a bad agreement."

"The twin Brother became one of the most powerful and richest man alive alongside with the father of the dead girl. I'm sorry, I do really forgot their names."

"It's okay, Ryujin. Is that all?"

"I couldn't remember anything after."

I got back to my hospital ward and sighed. I checked my clock and my window to see how deep the sky is. City lights are the only ones that lit up the whole city.

It's been 2 and a half days since I've woken up yet I don't feel sleepy at all. They all told me to exercise but It will only make me more tired and weak since I don't have sleep at all.

I rest my head at my headboard and smile at the ceiling. Nurse Yoojung helped me stick those Polaroid pictures up there, It's to help me sleep. Somehow just looking at my family's picture makes me calm and happy.

It's been minutes and I felt my eyes began to fall. I feel sleepy. Here we go with the vivid dreams again.

I opened my eyes and see two gravestones next to eachother with three girls standing by it.

I looked closely before realizing that I am at the same dream world again.

"Stupid ass holes." One girl said. Wiping her tears as it slid down her cheeks uncontrollably.

"I'll miss them. They were such good people." The tallest cried. Kneeling down to their friend's graves.

So this what happened after... What was the tall guy's name again?