45.

**If you're not comfortable with smut feel free to move to the next chapter**

Shame on us, we didn't even make it past the kitchen before my clothes were coming off. Admittedly, I wore too many clothes and Noah was considerably less covered, but I would assume that Noah would exhibit some self control like he always did. Maybe he was tired of all that restraint, and he knew he had that green light from me today. He wasn't going to waste a minute.

Noah and I stumbled into my apartment around 4 am. The Raptors won, of course they did. How could they not when the Golden Duo annihilated the opposing team? They wove around the field like magic and the golden cup was home. We partied at Alex's for the rest of the night, and Noah and I were happier than ever just dancing and being with each other. He didn't let go of my hand even for a second.

Pressed against the wall, I kissed him, unable to resist the taste of him. We kissed at every stoplight, we made out in the parking lot, we kissed in the elevators, I was beginning to understand why River never made it to her room. But just because I understood didn't mean I'd follow her footsteps. Coat, sweatshirt and one tee shirt off, Noah and I made it to my room eventually.

"Jesus, are you trying to kill me, Brianna?" Noah groaned as he found another layer under the previous shirt.

I laughed, letting go of his lips for a second, "This is the last, I promise."

"Thank fuck, because whatever came after this would have been ripped." I watched, mesmerized as his breathing hitched under my fingertips exploring his chest and abdomen. God, how was this all mine? Even over my shirt as Noah felt my chest, my insides were churning, I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have him on my skin, in places no one has seen me.

My anxiety was shooting through the roof now that I realized I hadn't exactly groomed myself down there, and it might have been palpable because Noah stopped his ministrations, staring at me with hooded eyes, "Did you change your mind? We can stop."

In the barely lit room, I took a second to appreciate the redness of his lips, the sharp curve of his jawline and the highs of his cheekbones.

"I like you like this," I muttered, awe-struck by his warm face, fingertips grazing his lips. He shivered ever so lightly, closing his eyes. "I haven't changed my mind." I rose up from the pillows I was cushioned against, kissing him with all the love I could muster. Holding me like I was a fragile doll, he lifted me till I was seated on his lap, a gasp pouring out when I felt him hard under me.

"I'll make this as easy for you as I can, okay? You have nothing to worry about." Noah's reassurances made me squirm as I thought of having sex again, the past coming to haunt me again.

"Don't leave me, then," I decided, "Stay the night." His shirt was finally off, and I resisted the urge to taste his skin that looked more tempting than ice cream in the moonlight. He nodded, leaving a bruising mark on my neck in response. I might have to say goodbye to everything in my life that was without a collar.

"Are you kidding me?" Noah worked on the button of my jeans with ease, groaning when he found I was wearing leggings underneath.

Pushing me down again, he took both off in one go.

"Cute," Noah kissed me over the band of my underwear, and I was mortified to see the white bow on the red panties. It was a Christmas joke that River bought, this was not anywhere near what I had-

"You're worrying and it's stupid," Noah commented, undoing his own pants.

How did he know? Mindlessly, I took over the job for him, nervousness screeching in my brain about what's to come. Instead of focusing on what was wrong, and what could go wrong, I tried to think of all the positives. Noah and I were here. After everything, we were in our meadow. It wasn't perfect, the daisies may still not like Noah, but we were working on making it perfect.