Full of surgery moments

The longest chapter. 1453words! Yikes!

The following events are my very own. I didn't copy anyone's idea. This chapter will be a hint of the PAW Patrol's past. Some of the moments which took place when they were younger. You might wanna get a box of tissue first. I just started to cry before finishing two paragraphs!

Ryder POV

Everything I see is just darkness. Pitch Black. Even though I was numb from the cold water and my loss of oxygen, I could still feel something.

That's all. I'm going to die. One last moment I thought of the pups. I'm not going to see them again. I was crying. My body was unconscious but my soul cried out loud. My pups....they're my everything. Of course including Everest, Tracker, Ella, Tuck and Rex.

They turned me from a nobody to a hero. And now I'm leaving them without even a goodbye. Worse, leaving them to wake up and find me gone.

I guess the right thing to do now is to think of my pups, say goodbye to them by heart.....

Chase. My first pup. I rescued him from getting hit from that truck. I was being bullied, I ran away from Adventure Bay and ended up in Adventure City just in time too. I saved Chase and took him back to Adventure Bay.

I remember it. The day mayor Goodway, Katie, Marshall, Chase and I went out camping. I was six years old. Chase said that he had always wanted to be a police pup. I promised him that he would be one day. Then Marshall asked me to make him a Fire fighter. And because of the promise, the PAW Patrol was born.

Marshall. My second pup. A clumsy but hard-working Dalmatian. A gift from Katie's mom, just before the car accident that they passed away. Marshall had always tried to impress me. I can't help but laugh at the pup. He is clumsy but when it comes to fire he's very sincere.

Skye. The third pup. I found her in a bush while returning from the camping trip. Her original name was Stella. But she despised it because of her previous owner whom she had ran away from. When I learnt that she likes aviation so much, I named her Skye. She's a clever, cheerful Cockapoo. And of course very brave for a girl. She turned out to be the one who played with me lot when I was little, a good companion indeed.

Rocky. I actually found him on a surf board crying out for help. We were having a beach day. Chase, Marshall and Skye were playing tag while I and Katie was playing in the water, splashing. I heard someone cry out for help. When I looked out into the bay to spot who it was Katie took it as a good chance and splashed a whole lot of water on me. I was soaking wet. I didn't mind it. All I wanted to do was to find out who gave the cry out and help them.

I spotted a grey mix bred. I swam and rescued him. I later found out that his name was Rocky. He was very creative with thrown away stuffs. I also did find out that he had aquaphobia.

Zuma. I actually spotted him while looking out through the window on a stormy day. He tried to take cover under the bridge that was under construction. I was at Katie's that time. Without thinking I went out and got the pup inside. Soon the other pups became friends with the chocolate labrador.

After all these events with some official's guidelines and completed trainings, the PAW Patrol was announced as an official rescue crew.

Rubble. Funny but hungry bulldog. My sixth pup. Yep, I found when I was playing ball with Chase and Marshall. He got stuck on a tree somehow. We rescued him.

Everest, Tracker, Ella, Tuck and Rex. They may not be my pups but I still care about them. After all they're under my control when it comes to PAW Patrol. I love them just like my other pups.