Up!! Wake up! (part 1)

Previously on "A narrow escape"

The pups successfully finished rescuing Ryder, Skye, Chase and importantly Everest with Everest's help!

(Rocky)We went back to the lookout. Boy what a day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye POV

I didn't know what happened. I was being carried or something. Then I heard police siren, I knew I was with Chase or rather he was with me. A wave of happiness hit me hard. It's different, difficult to understand.

I felt warm fluffy thing under me, a pillow. Even though I can't see, I felt it all. I was in the lookout control room for it was the only room with heater. I even smelt soup and hot cocoa!

I really wanted to wake up now, take a sip of cocoa, a bowl of soup and some company. It's very cold.

Everest POV
That was a fun ride! Now I was sitting beside Rocky on a comfy pillow, drinking hot cocoa while he...

'You must be cold' he said and covered me with a blanket. 'That'll warm you up!'

I smiled at him. I looked around to find Marshall looking at us. To others it may seem like a normal look but I can see it, through his eyes... A negative emotion... Jealousy...anger.

This made my smile vanish in no time. I wonder what Rocky or I did to him. This was like a dagger stabbing my heart.

'Oww!' I heard a groan, all of us did. We turned around to find Skye half awake.

'Skye!' whisper shouted Marshall for Ryder, Chase and Ella were asleep. 'You awake?'

No response.

'Skye?'

No... Nothing...

'Skye?!'

'R..ry..de..er..r...' we heard a faint reply from her.

'No Skye! It's me, Marshall!!' Marshall whispered back.

'Oh!' she said, still with her eyes closed. 'Am I in the Lookout, Marshall?'

'Yes! Safe and sound!'

'Is Ryder ok?'

'Uh... We're not sure. He isn't awake yet...'

'What about Chase?'

'If you would open your eyes and see who's above you...' smirked Marshall.

This made Skye look up and blush. Chase was hugging Skye giving her his  body heat. He was asleep.

'Oh!' Skye blushed. 'Well, he seems ok!'

We all giggled as Skye nuzzled closer to Chase.

Abblin and Katie were beside Ryder, on his bed. Marshall was very worried about Ryder. It's been only ten days since the Abblin affair.

The pups started addressing the whole scene as 'Abblin affair' cause that's when they met their knew friend.

Chase POV
'Chase?!'

'Huh?' I started to stir up.

'You ok?'

'Yeah, I'm fine!'

I couldn't recognise the voice though it seemed like Marshall.

'Skye's in trouble and Ryder's unconscious!! You have to do something!!'

'Skye is in trouble?? Chase is on the case!!!'

I opened my eyes just to see Skye crying in pain.

'What happened??!'

'We don't know!' Rex replied.

'Shhh!' I soothed her 'Its ok! I'm here! Shhh... Calm down. There you go. You're ok!'

I hugged and comforted her.

'Chase...'

'Yeah?'

'I...I wa..nt...'

'What do you want??'

'I... I... Want you to...'

'What?'

'I want you to wake up...'

'huh?'

She nodded then it all went black. 'Hello? Anybody?'

'Chase!! Wake up!!'

'Chase! Are you ok??'

'Wake up, dude!!'

Up!! Wake up! Is a three parter.