Serious medical attention

'He's...'

Marshall POV
As everyone waited for me to answer. I was searching a way to tell it to them in a comforting way.

Soon, I understood that I have to tell them the truth.

'Guys..' I started. 'I don't know how to say this to you all. But... Ryder's...' I took a deep breath before continuing. 'He has Hypothermia. HT III that is the severe stage of Hypothermia, stage number three.'

I said to them. They were all Officialy worried now.

'Marshall!' called Katie. 'I can help you treat Ryder!'

'Thanks, Katie!' I said with the enthusiasm that I had left.

'Okay pup!We have to go back to the look out ASAP.' I said. 'Katie and Abblin help me get Ryder to my EMT truck. Zuma and Skye rush before us to the look out and get warm clothing for Ryder. We need to get the wet clothes of him quick! Chase you can clear the traffic. I need everything to be ready! Anything warm will do good for Ryder! Go! Go! Go!'

'Let's take to the Sky!' yelled Skye.

'Ready Set let's get Ryder warm!' said Zuma.

'Chase is on the case!' shouted Chase.

Abblin POV
Marshall explained the whole plan. It seemed good. Katie and I lifted Ryder and took him to the Ambulance.

I was worried. Marshall said it was stage three. Well, I can see that. His body was cold, his skin was pale.

'Katie do you think you can do CPR on him? He's lacking air.' said Marshall.

'You got it, Marshall!' Katie said , kneeling down beside Ryder.

'Handle him gently!' said Marshall. 'And if he wakes up, don't let him panic! And take his jacket of him.'

Katie POV
I knelt beside Ryder. Marshall asked me to handle him gently while I do CPR. Even if he didn't say so, I'll handle him gently. I touched his cheek. It was so cold.

I moved the blanket of him. I removed his jacket, with the help of Abblin of course! I think she's nice.

While we were removing Ryder gasped for breath twice. I tried to calm him down by stroking him, whispering that you'll be okay. He still had his long sleeved white shirt on.

I took a deep breath. I put my hands together on his chest. Pushed, trying to be as gentle as possible. I did it five times. Then my lips met his. I was doing mouth to mouth. I continued it until Ryder started breathing without gasping.

By the time I finished, we were at the look out.

Time Skip

I didn't do anything. I didn't have breakfast neither, I've lost my appetite. Cali had her Tuna.

Ryder was on his bed. Marshall had attached a monitor to monitor his breathing rate and heart beat.

All the other pups, owners and Abblin were downstairs. I was helping Marshall.

Carlos and Jake had changed Ryder's clothes few minutes ago. Ryder is now in bed, with two to three blankets on him. He was surrounded by pillows.

He had bruised himself badly on the head. I was bandaging it up. Marshall was trying his hard to stabilize him.

'He might wake up' he said. After about Twenty minutes.

'When?' I asked him.

'Tomorrow? Maybe??' he said.

PAW Patrol Saves Themselves: A PAW Patrol Fanfiction [ COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें