Frosted time

Previously on "Joyful time and a rescue"

Ryder was feeling all better. The pups were playing when Jake calls them for an emergency...

They went past the winding road, past Jake's cabin and Marshall's vehicle got stuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall POV
'uh?' I said. 'Ryder. My vehicle is stuck!!'
'Oh no!' Ryder said. 'I forgot about that!! Better leave your truck near Jake's cabin.'

'O-okay..' I said.

'Everest, You and Marshall can keep a look out for copycat from Jake's cabin.' Ryder said.

'Ice or snow I'm ready to go!' Everest said cutely...

Ryder POV
'Ice or snow I'm ready to go!' Everest said.

Oh God!! I forgot that Marshall's truck will get stuck!! Time for reinforcement.

I swiped the tags that were appearing on my pup pad. I stopped on the certain tag that I need.

'Rubble!' I said. 'Change of plans! Marshall's truck is stuck so I need you to help us dig the people out! Remember to bring a snowboard with you!!'

'Mighty Rubble's ready for trouble!!' said Rubble.

'Ryder! I located the snowboarders!!' I heard Skye say.

'Great job, Skye!!' I said. 'Where are they?'

'No worries, Ryder!' She said. 'They are almost at the bottom of the mountain in the north! It will be easy!'

'Phew!' I said.

'I'm ready, Ryder!' I heard a familiar voice, I looked down beside me to spot Rubble next to me with his snowboard.

'That was fast!' I said. Rubble giggled.

'Alright Rubble, let's get going!' I said, grabbing a snowboard from Jake. I could fly down but I think I'll choose the fun way!!

We both snowboarded down to the site. Sure enough I could see a hand or two, sticking out of the snow.

'Rubble!' I said, looking at him. 'Let's get digging!'

It would have taken us two hours to rescue all of them. But thanks to Rubble! He dug really fast and careful not to hurt them or start another avalanche!

As we were helping Marshall wrap a bandage on a snowboarder's foot my pup pad rang. It was an unknown caller.

'Ryder! It's me, Neil!' the caller said.

'Neil! What's wrong?' I asked.

'I was searching for my parents but I got lost!! It's so cold! Help!!!' Neil said, crying miserably.

'Don't worry, Neil!' I said 'We'll save you!'

Just then a woman came running to me.

'Ryder!' she said. 'My boy is missing...'

'Is his name Neil?' I interrupted.

'Yes!' She said.

'Don't worry, Ma'am!' I said. 'He just called. I've got his location, we'll bring him back safely!!'

'Thanks, sweetie!' She said almost bursting into tears.

'Skye!' I said, running out of Jake's cabin. 'Neil us out there somewhere! He's lost. I need you to look for him in the north and east direction while I look in South and West!'

'On it!' Skye said.

I activated my jet pack and started looking for Neil.

Time skip

Skye POV

It's been 30 minutes. Ryder has locked his location on his pup pad but it's still hard finding him. The only bit of information we know is that he's at the south part of the mountain.

'Skye!' Ryder said, flying beside me with some binoculars. 'Look over there! Doesn't it look like a boy in that cave?'

'Maybe, Ryder' I said. 'We ought to take a closer look.'

'You go and find out about that figure. I'll go check on Everest, we haven't got any info about copycat!' Ryder said.

I left my glider with a pink whirlwind under it. I flew to the figure. As I got close enough I knew who it was. Ryder was right! It is Neil! He's crying bitterly.

'Neil!!' I said.

'Skye!!' he shouted, running to me. He hugged me tightly, still sobbing.

'C'mon!' I said, creating a whirlwind under him too. 'Let's get you back to your parents! They miss you!'

'Wow!' He said. 'I can fly!!'

I giggled.

I got him to my glider. We both headed back to Jake's cabin. His parents were glad to see him.

'Thank you,Skye!' they said.

'No problem!' I said, smiling at them.

I wonder what happened with Ryder and Everest. He's been gone for ages!!
I hope everything will be alright!