Lots of -ists

Trifecta update

Previously on "C- or A+?"

Dr. Bianca had a very shocking news for the pups and Ryder is at the Special lair.

'Don't worry chase' Skye said sitting beside me. 'It maybe a C in this test but Ryder will ace it in the next one! He'll be back with an A+ and all clear sign!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder POV
Everything is wierd. Wierd from the lookout. There's no one here for me. I don't know why I feel like someone ought to have stayed.

'Ryder sweetie' Dorothy said sitting beside me. 'Bianca has called her friends. They'll be here any moment, then you'll regain your memory again and you'll be back to normal'

'Am I not Normal now?' I asked her.

'No, not at the moment' she said a hand on my shoulder. 'You're acting a little too childish for your age'

'Childish?' I asked but I was cut off.

'Don't start asking me lots of questions again, boy' Dorothy said rubbing by back. 'I'm not as patient as my sister to answer them all. Now, be an Angel and go to bed'

'You'll wake me up if they have arrived?' I asked.

She nodded yes.

I climbed on the bed and laid down. I felt Dorothy pull the blankets over me. 'Good night, cutie' I heard her whisper and close the door. I felt myself dozing. 'Good night' I whispered to myself.

Matt POV
'Is he asleep yet?' Cassey asked.

'Yup, he just fell asleep' Dorothy said approaching us.

'Great then' I said. 'We can start Mission "Chip burst". Can I have the scan results again? I have to know the exact location and size'

'Here you go' Bianca handed them to me. 'Cerebrum? Ah! In Hippocampus! No wonder he lost memory. Hippocampus is one of the places were memory is stored. As a neurologist, I'm sure that's why he lost memory'

'I made this' Cassey said taking out a gun like thing. Cassey is an awesome scientist and technologist. 'This will destroy the chip without giving him much pain'

'What do you mean "much"?' Bianca asked with concern. 'Would it hurt?'

'Maybe a little bit' Cassey said. 'I just invented it you see, so I don't know if it would hurt or have any side effects'

'Oh dear...' Bianca said. 'Come on let's do this quickly'

/Time skip/

'He's all good' Cassey said planting a soft kiss on Ryder's forehead.

'We won't know that until he wakes up' I said. 'But it went good'

'That I agree' Bianca said.

'Agree?' Ryder said stirring up. 'Woah!! Dr. Bianca? And who are you guys?'

'Ryder, I'm Matt' I said introducing myself. 'I'm a neurologist and this is Cassey a technologist'

'Technologist?!' Ryder said his face lit up. 'I love technology too! Nice to meet you Dr. Cassey!!'

'Nice to meet you too' Cassey said shaking hands with Ryder.

'Looks like your manners have come back' Bianca said rubbing his hair.

'Come back?' Ryder asked confused. 'Wait! What am I doing here? Were are the pups?? How did I get here?!!'

'He remembers!!!!' All three of us cheered.

'Do you have some sort of pain or anything?' Cassey asked touching his forehead.

'No...' Ryder said. 'But can you answer my questions first?'

'You lost your memory' Dr. Bianca said. 'Copycat did something. But now you're fine, the pups are at the lookout with Katie looking after them'

'Oh, ok' Ryder said looking down.

Skye POV
Is Ryder fine? Is he ok? Will he be back to normal? That's the only set of questions ringing in my mind again and again. Last night without him was unbearable!

We saw the big screen, a caller tag popped on it. It was...

'Dr. Bianca!!!' we cheered.

'Hey pups!' Dr. Bianca said. 'Ryder is doing fine. He remembered everything!'

'Really?'
'Yay!'
'That's relieving'
'A huge sigh of relief!!'

'You can pick him anytime today!' Dr. Bianca said. 'Just make sure he gets more attention when he's not feeling well. We're not so sure if he'll get side effects or not'

'You don't have to say it, Doc' Katie said chuckling. ' You do know how Marshall and Chase are so protective of him'

'Yeah!' Dr. Bianca said. 'See you later'

She hanged up.

'How about we go pick him up now?' Rocky asked.

'Yeah!!' the pups cheered.