Together snow time

'Marshall!' shouted Chase,'look out!'

       The PAW Patrol pups were playing tag in their backyard and Marshall was it. As usual he stumbled and rolled into them.

'Crash tagging' said Marshall,'I like this game!'

        Everyone laughed at his silly joke.
        It was winter. Everest, Tracker, Ella, Tuck and Rex was spending time with them.

        Everest, Tuck and Ella were playing tag with the main six pups while Tracker was snuggling under bunch of blankets and pillows 'cause it was so cold. Ryder and Rex where in Ryder's garage testing the awesome gear that Ryder has made for him to play in snow without getting stuck.

         Carlos, Jake and Taylor were watching something in T.V.

'cool!' said Rex,'I really love them! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Ryder!

Ryder P.O.V
'Thank you Ryder!' Rex shouted and licked me crazily. I was really happy that I could make something for him to play with the pups.'Aww... you're welcome Rex!'

         He went outside joyfully. I can say that he must have been very sad that he won't be able to play with the pups.

Flashback (3rd Pov)
Rubble:we can have Everest, Tracker, Ella, Tuck and Rex with us too right?

Skye: yeah! It will be more like a get together.

Zuma:And we can have Cawlos and Jake and Taylow with us too. It will be pawsome!

Rocky: can we have them here Ryder? Can we? Can we?

Ryder: Of course!

(The pups cheered)

Chase: But how will Rex play with us?What if he gets stuck in the snow?

Marshall: But if Rex can't play with us he'll be all alone, sad and depressed. Won't he?

(The pups nodded in agreement)

Ryder: Don't worry! I can make something for him to walk on the snow and play with you pups!

(The pups complimented Ryder)

(End of flashback)
Ryder POV:
You pups always think of others first. I'm very proud of you pups! I wonder what they are up to.
I went just to find them playing freeze tag and Rex was it. I loved seeing them play together. But I did notice that Tracker wasn't with them.

I went inside the look out and found Carlos, Jake and Taylor drinking hot cocoa.

   'Hey guys! Do any of you know where Tracker is?'

'Yeah! He's up in the control room.' said Carlos. I wonder why he's in the control room.'He said that it was so chilly and that he's going to take a nap.'

' Okay', I said. All I wanted to do now is to check on him.' I'll go check on him'

'Ok' they responded.

I went to the control room. Tracker was snuggling in some blankets. I walked up to him.

Tracker POV
I heard the elevator bell ring. I opened my eyes and saw Ryder walking up to me.

'Did I wake you up?' he asked gently scratching behind my ear. Gosh! I love it!

'No Ryder, you didn't wake me up!'I smiled at him.' It's just so cold and I can't sleep' I said, getting up from his bean bag where I was lying.

He sat on it pulled me closer to him, I felt really warm. I laid my head on his lap snuggling close to his chest and I didn't feel the cold!

I felt my eyelids get heavy, and I was asleep before I knew it.

Ryder POV

I saw Tracker drift to sleep on my lap. I pulled a blanket around him and gently scratched his ear again.
I felt my eyelids get heavy too and I was asleep in a minute.

I'm not doing anything like TrackerXRyder. I'm only writing how much Ryder loves them.