Altruistic and selflessness is priority and Euphoria(part 1).

Ryder POV
I woke up at the sound of the roaring blizzard. The windows were blurred by the layer of mist on them. My tummy growled and just then I remembered everything. I didn't move when I woke up, I was too tired.

Tracker was still snuggling at my chest, I realised that I was hugging him tightly and I was under a blanket too.

That was weird 'cause I remember covering Tracker with a blanket but I don't remember getting myself one.

I slowly put Tracker on the bean bag and wrapped my blanket around him apart from his. I turned around just to see other ten pups sleeping peacefully. 'Well, I think now I know where that blanket came from!' I whispered to myself.

I slowly made my way to the elevator trying not to wake the pups. Gosh! They are so cute when they sleep.

Chase and Skye were on a same pillow - nuzzling each other, Marshall and Everest was kinda on top of each other, Ella and Tuck were hugging each other. And Zuma was on top of Rocky. Rubble was sleeping near the treat dispenser with treat crumbs around him. I assume he was sleep eating. Rex was all alone too.

I giggled at them. I think they're cuddling each other probably because it's cold? I have no idea.

I went downstairs and found Carlos, Jake and Taylor asleep. I made my way to the kitchen fridge. I opened it and found four slices of leftover pizza.

Wait! I don't remember ordering pizza yesterday or the whole past week. Am I suffering from short term memory loss? I don't think so.

Everything just feels weird today. Anyway I had two slices of pizza and went back to the control room.

I was sleepy but the blizzard looked as if it needed some monitoring. I stood in the balcony wearing my snow gear (i.e gloves, winter hat etc..). I used a binocular to monitor it and to spot anyone in trouble.
(Time skip)

It's 4:00 now. 2hrs has already passed. I only learnt that the blizzard will get stronger but still I didn't spot anything suspicious.....

Just as I thought that my eyes caught a blurred figure moving near Adventure beach.
'Woah! Who might that be at this time? It looks like a girl about ten!' I said to myself.my mind suggested Katie. I took another good look at the figure. Whoever it is is wearing blue not pink. So it's not Katie for sure. Ace is definitely not someone who wants to take a midnight walk in the blizzard.

I decided to check it out myself. I didn't want to wake up the pups. I ran to the pole, slid down and got on my ATV. I transformed my ATV into a snowmobile and raced to Adventure beach at full speed. I knew that if that person stays there much longer, she will freeze to death.

It was very hard to see in the blizzard. All I can see is what is closest to me. So I had to imagine where I was and what was ahead of me. I almost crashed into a rock. If the pups knew this they will kill me for sure.

Then I ran into something else too. It was the girl! I turned hard right to avoid her but I got thrown into the air and I fell hard on the snow.

I was dizzy. When I opened my eyes I saw a blur figure of the girl herself. She helped me up. 'Thanks' I said to her. She smiled at me.

I turned around and saw that my ATV was safe, not a scratch on it.

' You know, you shouldn't be out here at this time you could freeze to death!' I said to her.

'You came here for me?!'

'Yes, of course. And I'm..'

'Ryder! I know you. You're very famous in Canada! Wait I need an autograph!'

'Woah! Woah! Hold on. So what's your name?'

' Oh yeah! Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Abblin....