Trapped!!!

Previously on "Left or Right?"

Ryder and the pups tracked Everest till an underground cave. They were confused when they reached the fork.

(Ryder)
Some underground tunnels are like maze!! Left or right? I seriously don't know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder POV

We took the left tunnel. Soon I left as if we were turning right. I looked back. Yes, the tunnel is curved!! In a bigger diameter that it's hard to notice it!!

I had a quick look at my pup pad, sure enough we were heading away from Everest. Still I was not sure. What if it was the right one? I thought for a while with a concerned look on my face.

'Are we good, Ryder?' Chase asked, gaining my attention at once.

'I don't know if you pups noticed it, but we're going the wrong direction' I said.

'Wrong direction?' Skye asked, confused. 'But we took the left one, so it should be the right one for sure!'

'No Skye' I said kneeling down beside Skye. 'If you look closely you can realise that the tunnel turning right a little'

Skye observed the tunnel very closely. Then gave out a surprised look.

'Yeah, it is!!' Skye said. 'How come we didn't realise,Chase? Ryder is very sharp! We ought to be careful and alert just like him!'

Skye said all of this looking at chase. I swear I saw him blush!!

'Y-yeah..' Chase said in a sort of stuttering annoyed tone.

Chase POV
'...We ought to be careful just like him!' Skye praised Ryder.

Why didn't I notice it? If I had, Skye would have praised me!! Not Ryder! Still Ryder is the best leader we could ever have so....Chase! No negative emotions against Ryder!!

'Y-yeah..' I responded to Skye's compliment. I realised I said in an annoying manner. 'We really are scatter-brains!!' I said trying to sound cheerful.

'Ryder sir, are we going back?' I asked, trying to change the subject.

'I don't know. We will go on for a little longer and still if it heads Right, we'll have to go back' He said.

Ok! I agree with it thoroughly. I can easily find our way back! My nose knows!!

'Lead on, Chase!' Skye said.

I slightly blushed. I like it. I like how she puts her trusts in me.

'Enough of lovey dovey day dreaming officer!' Ryder whispered in my ear making me blush even redder!

I shook out of my crazy thoughts that will never happen in the future.

'Ok! Forward March!!' I said, starting to "march" fast. Even though I was further away from the others I can still hear Skye giggling and Ryder Chuckling.

Skye POV
'Ok! Forward March!!' Chase said. Forward March?? I started to giggle. We're not doing a parade!!

Ryder started following him while chuckling. I followed Ryder at his heel.

The cave was dark, the only light we had was Chase's light. Now that he's further away from us, we get only little amount of light. Then suddenly....

'AHHHHHHH!!!!'

I was so startled that I leaped into Ryder's arms.

'What was that?' I said 'That gave me a start!'

'I don't know, It didn't echo so we must be close to whoever it was screaming' Ryder said. 'I wonder if Chase knows anything about this'

Rocky POV

I kept track of Ryder, Chase, Skye and Everest's signals. I noticed that Ryder and the pups were heading away from Everest's signal.

'Uh? guys!' I said, gaining the pups attention at once. 'Ryder and the pups are... heading away from Everest??'

'Away from Everest?' Tuck said 'Whatever do you mean?'

I pointed to the big screen. At once they understood what I meant.

We had finished doing what Ryder asked us to do. We prepared everything for Everest. Marshall had brought four blankets, two first aid kits, three bowls of hot cocoa and he also turned on the room heater!! I can say that Marshall has a soft spot for our Everest!!

Ryder POV
We went further into the tunnel, keeping a good look out for the one who screamed. I thought a about it again and again. Somehow the voice seemed familiar to me. Like....

'AHHHHHHH' that was the only thing that came out of my mouth. I fell into a pit.............I think..

Skye landed next to me. We looked around and saw Chase there too but knocked unconscious.

'Chase!!' Skye screamed and she too fell unconscious. I was about to turn around when I felt someone hit me on my head and I fell unconscious too.....