Tit for tat

Previously on "False suspicion"

Ryder and the mighty pups (super paws) saved the snowboarders. But one of the PAW patrol pups go missing. Everest!!

I'll have to wait till I gain complete consciousness. Jake, Ryder where are you? I hope you're looking for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall POV
'Alright!!' Jake said as he made his way back to some snowboarders.

I can't stop but wonder where Everest is? Skye said that Ryder went looking for Everest to  check on her about any information! But now Ryder's here but where's Everest?

'U-uh? R-ryder?' I stuttered.I don't know how to start. 'Did you get any information from Everest?' Yes! That's the sentence!!!!

'Yeah, I did get some info!' he replied but not in high spirits though. 'Um... Did Everest come here?'

'No!' I almost shouted. 'Is something wrong? Where is she?' I shouted this time. Then I bit my tongue when I realised what I said. Luckily Skye and Rubble didn't notice. Phew!!!!

'We don't know ye..' Ryder said but cut off by Jake.

'Ryder! Pups!' He said 'How about you guys come over tomorrow? There's going to be a snowstorm this night there'll be tons of fresh snow!! It'll be fun!! After all you guys do need a break!!'

'We'll think about it, Jake!' Ryder said. 'But right now we need to find Everest! And we have to hurry because you just said there'll be a snowstorm!!'

'Everest?' Jake said. 'She's missing??'

'Yeah!' I shouted. I was panicking. My heart was thumping so hard I thought it might pop out!!! 'We need to save her before the storm arrives!!! She might die!!'

This time Skye and Rubble were smirking at me. I blushed so hard. Oh god! Can this get any worse??? Ryder was laughing at me.

'Don't worry Marshall!' Ryder giggled 'We'll find Everest!!'

Yes! Everest will be fine!!

'PAW patrol back to the lookout!!' Ryder said.

'Ryder needs us!!' Me, Skye and Rubble said together.

Chase POV
'Tag Rocky!' Zuma said tagging the mix-breed and running away.

Rocky looked around. I was the one near him. He smirked evily at me.

'I got ya!' he said leaping for me. I dodged out of the way just in time.

'Bad aim, Rocky!!' I said chuckling. Just then...

'PAW patrol back to the lookout!!' Ryder said through our pup tags.

'Ryder needs us!!!' All of us said and raced to the lookout. Marshall, Skye and Rubble were late by one minute.

Marshall as usual crashed into us. We were piled up like a mountain, Marshall at the peak.

'Look I've climbed Mount Everest in search of Everest!!!' He said sending us all to fits of laughter.

We geared up, this time in our normal gear.

'PAW Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir!!' I said my usual quote.

'Ok pups!' Ryder said. 'Everest and I were checking on Copycat but Everest didn't show up the whole time! She's not in Jake's Chalet either!!!'

'We have to find her!!!' Marshall shouted at the top of his voice, gaining all our attention.