₃₀.𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘣𝘪̄ 𝘍𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Everything had gladly calmed down. You woke up to the sex pistols fighting over a burger. You saw numbs 5 getting bullied liked always and you didn't hesitate to pick the poor guy up. He looked at you and hugged your nose crying. "t-they won't stop b-bullying me, they won't even a-share the burger! Waaaa" you patted his head with your finger getting mista attention.

"hey don't touch my.. Oh you're awake! Glad to see you doing alright kid" mista gave a goody smile and immediately his expression changed. "uhh where'd you guys get that burger from." he went out to investigate. Bruno saw your conscious form and sighed. Why did you save those people back there. The only self answer in his head was that she probably had befriended them. Considering the man stopped at your presence.

He was a worried either ways. You never should've befriended bad people. They would probably call reinforcements, and try to take him away from him. He slightly panicked at the thought until you noticed bruno looking quit tense. While you scooted close to your human papa, awoofy jumped off of your head onto the burger eating it all. And dropping a few for the sad numba 5.

You didn't like seeing bruno so uncomfortable so you gave him your few last remaining chocolate candies. Bruno looks at you and smiles, at that moment all hid worries are washed away. "oh no, don't worry I'm fine (y/n)" you pushed your hand forward on his chest with a forced aggressive expression forcing him to have the sweets.

He gets the signal and chuckles, taking enough to see your satisfied expression with a smile. You seem to have forgotten of what had happened before she was unconscious. Bruno got distracted by mista telling him something about different vehicles. You got bored and saw trish getting gloomy. You then rolled toward her. Now that you're comfortable enough around her you manage to greet her with confidence.

"hi!"

"oh, hi (y/n). How was your nap?"

You accidentally ignored her and pulled out a piece of paper from underneath the seat giving it to her. She hesitantly took it and opened it. She saw a very poor stick drawing of herself and some weird pink lady behind her, barely visible. Her eyes widen at that. But she tried to calm herself down thinking it's probably her imagination.

Yes you had drawn that back in the van for her, she couldn't see her own stand but you sure were able to see it, it was faded but you caught a glimpse of it. You liked trish because of how pink she was. Well your real body was pink that's why. Trish never really had someone giving her this sort of attention considering most people she met, she was always bitchy to them besides her mom.

She couldn't help but feel emotional.
"oh wow, did you draw this? It's amazing!" she genuinely loved it even tho it was drawn poorly. And yes she did add some enthusiasm in her voice to make you feel happy about. Not like you weren't. She looked back at your face to say something and couldn't because kf what she was seeimg. Your body hsd started to change back to your original form.

You didn't realize it but your human mentality was changing too. Becoming more immature and childlike. You almost pounced on her  but gladly bruno caught you. He saw your skin already turning scaly and pink. He couldn't afford someone random to see you. Abbacchio covered trishes eyes telling her its personal in panic.

They were against absolutely anyone seeing you. And trish wasn't gonna stay any longer with them, she was the daughter of the boss himself for fucks sake! If she tells him about her, she'll definitely be taken away from them.

"g-giorno, fugo, mista narancia! Change of plans, Take her with you. It's an emergency! The three understood but giorno was still confused, he could only make out you turning pretty pink. But he won't be expecting the next thing she step out of the turtle.

Bruno had closed in on trish now and abbacchio took you out carrying you before you got heavier. Bruno sighed and fell on the couch with the confused yet curious trish observing him. Abbacchio set your growing frame down and straighten his clothes out.
Giorno didn't notice because he was too busy talking to mista and fugo.

"now whatever happenes, you're not to leave our sight alright?" abbacchio mumbled to you and patted your head. You understood and stayed around him.
Not even a minute in, you started rolling on the ground feeling your clothes tightening and making you feel uncomfortable. Everyone besides giorno knew it was time and didn't react to morphing sound of your voice going from high to a low grumble.

Of course narancia and the gang were waiting to see his reaction the moment he turns around. Bruno had told them that giorno is a part of their team and had the rights to know about you. Giorno finally got irritated by the noise and looked back, gasping and falling on his bum. He wasn't scared.

"(y/n)!?"

You heard a familiar voice calling you enthusiastically. Finally giorno called you in that tone. Oh man you missed it. You pounced on him licking him. Giorno completely distracted and giggling. The gang was infact shocked to see how you both acted like you knew each other. Giornos confusion was finally cleared. He wasn't surprised that the little girl was you tho.

After seeing a mythical creature and befriending him, having a stand, this wasn't shocking anymore to him. Your attention was caught by frogs suddenly jumping around. You immediately ran after one another trying to catch them. "h-how?! No, why how what!?"

Giorno looked back at their shocked faces. "oh, how i knew her? Uh i met her some while ago actually, honestly shocked to know she had two forms like those told in fairytales" he straightens his posture wiping your saliva off. Narancia laughs at how stupid giorno looks all soaked. Giorno sneakily bumps his body onto narancia.

"ewww you got it all on me!"

Now it was giorno and the others to laugh at nara, abbacchio hid his laugh tho. He didn't want the newbie to see him happy.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"alright, lion is the king of the jungle. This is a giraffe, this is a bunny! They all attack bruno the grass and murder him then eating him after!"

Melone instructs and teaches his baby stand on how to massacre the rival gang. "and this is trish, don't harm no matter what, get her to me safely. And one more thing.. Get this girl to me too. Don't even get aggressive with her"

He let's out the last part pretty strictly. And send his stand out. Stupid melone, he didn't knoe you weren't a human girl anymore. He was gonna get his ass wooped by a big annoyed baby dragon.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Again, apologies
i didn't post in.
I kinda got in trouble
and got busy too.
Don't worry tho I'm back.

And omfg i opened my
phone to see 100+ notifications.
I genuinely cried in happiness
seeing yall enjoying the story.

⛓ ♕