⒈𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The last thing you remember before passing out was,
that the entrance completely closed up. And you lost your chance to return back.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, still lost in thoughts and not aware of your surroundings. Until felt soreness and pain around your neck. Attempting to use your legs to rub the pain away, you started to realize more of your current state. You looked at your body to realize it wasn't the pale scaley pink anymore. It was rather a (S/C), you saw your "legs" and realized they were longer than normal. Your "hands" were longer and leaner than what a dragons limb would look like.

Every realization hit you like a brick and you started panicking more. Your eyes started to water at the thought of the sudden change. It was hard for a nine year old whelp to take it all in. All the nature sounds were replaced by a busy street of people talking and car honking. Those were new to you and your ears were sensitive. You looked towards the sources of the sounds and covered your ears and looked away. Which made you panic more. You broke into an ugly cry, screaming and waiting for your father mother to come fly and save you.

People around you thought you were high on drugs. And didn't pay much attention because of how normal these things were in the streets of naples.

Near the alley there was a human dressed in all white with what it looked like black drops of water decorating his suit. Black bowl cut and beautiful sapphire eyes. He's business was nothing, he was going back to his "children" team. That was until he got distracted by an ugly cry. To him it wasn't ugly. It sounded distress and in need of help.

He quickly rushed towards the sound where it came from. It lead him to a dark alley littered and abandoned, he went further to find where the cry was coming from. He peaked behind the giant trash can. He saw a very small naked girl. She looked about 16-17. Balled up and covering her ears with her hands and her eyes sealed closed as if someone is going to hit her. Her position hid most of her chest and other parts that human females cover.

At first he would've thought it was a druggie. But the thought of abusive also crossed his mind. He immediately took off his suit and gently put it on her. His actions caused her to snap her eyes open and look at him, she stopped her cries and stared in his ocean eyes.

The mans eyes widen and he gasped at the site of the young girls face. What he saw was beautiful. But mysterious and mesmerizing. Her eyes was the most noticeable ones. [E/C) eyes giving a dim lavender heu and pink sclera it wasn't any "pink" sclera where it'd look like someone just cried. Ears pointy like an elfs.

They were a beautiful shade of light pink, her pupils were slits like a cats. And her cheek bone was dusted with light glitter and barely noticeable scales. Only could be seen up close like the mans current position. Her cheeks stained by salt water.

Before the man could say anything, another honk of a car took her attention and she panicked more. She wanted to get away from the creature infront her. So she did what any scared child would do. She some how managed to stand on her two lower limbs and started sprinting away. When she saw something what looked like a big mountain blocking her way, which was a wall at the end of the alley, she tried to spread her wings only to realize they were gone.

"bambina wait-"

Taking a turn and running again she hit the man past him cutting him off, she took off running with her eyes closed, the man tried to chase her but lost sight of her. But that didn't make him give up. He needed to help the child. She didn't seem in a very good position. He thought she could've been getting abused and sexually harassed by gang men. And a civilian in his eyes didn't deserve that.