₁₉.𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘦

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You were upset the morning you woke up because you didn't see giorno or anyone from la squadra either. But you cheered up when bruno took you and narancia outside early today. The rest of them were pretty lazy and stayed in. Narancia taught you how to build sandcastles. Bruno was tanning in the background while you both played.

After narancia told you to keep building while he went inside to bring the rest of the gang out to play.
You sensed a familiar scent and a head popped out of the sand destroying narancia sandcastle. You ignored it and hugged the head. "hi!". Secco said hi back and got out completely destroying everything you and narancia had made. Oh boy he was gonna be upset.

You gasped and pointed at the destroyed sandcastle.
"narcy mad!" secco giggled offering you help that he'd help you remake it until he got back. You both remade it. "t-there! All d-done." you got an idea and pushed secco onto the sand, burying him with it. He giggles and when you fully cover him up you dig back to find nothing inside.

"B-BOO" he pops up from behind you ans tickling you. You started giggling like crazy and secco said his goodbyes after he heard narancia and the gang coming back.

After the beach hang out, ever since then you've been getting an odd feeling. As if something bad was gonna happen. Bruno was the first to notice and immediately got concerned. Asking if there was anything bothering you, he thought maybe you had gotten your period? But that wouldn't be happening yet. You smiled at him lessening his concern and stress.

Darkness soon took over and you haven't had slept because of your head alarming you of something going wrong. Everyone went off to bed early because they used up all their energy on the beach which is understandable. You did too but again you're a dragon.

When bruno got a clear opening to let you free without narancia staying up late again, he kisses and pats you goodbye for the night. You give him a weak lick and rub on his belly. Flying off. Man bruno was so worried. Reaching your first destination for every night you try to find giorno but can't see him running up to you or anything at all.

You frown and follow his scent. Walking past tall walls out of the forest you try to locate him. Seeing a pretty garden and a metal gate. Easily flying over the gates you move to see many doors. Hearing sneezings and frustrated swearing you immediately recognize your human friend and shamelessly open the door with ease.

Giorno jumps from his bed a little by the sudden intrusion but smiles and calms down at your sight.
"(Y/N)! I apologize i wasn't there today, you must've gotten worried." giorno pats you as you csme closer to him resting your head on his lap. Maybe that's why you felt uneasy because he was sick!

Now that you're here nothing would hurt him. Giorno shows you tricks by using golden experience growing flowers plants and whatnot. You're obviously amazed. After a while of chilling with Giorgio he falls asleep. You happily purr and rub your head on his neck. And quietly leaving.

You wished you could easily live with all of your friends together. Little did you know that'd happen soon. But you have to wait for the best to happen.

While crawling out you panicked at the smell of blood, all your senses screamed at you to investigate and you did following the smell. It came from some tall building. You didn't hesitate to climb the 5 floor building and panicked hearing familiar voices in pain. Finally reaching the glass door you saw something that triggered your anger. You kicked the glass door breaking it into tiny pieces.