₂₈.𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘻𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢̄ 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢̄𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘶"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

After a while of giorno, abbacchio and fugo leaving bruno had taken the rest of the gang in a van, you guys were on your way to the nect location. Everything seemed pretty uncomfortable. You couldn't help but feel like someone's gonna get hurt.
So to lighten up the mood you turned to trish, breathing in and out aggressively.

"what're.. You doing?" trish didn't want to make anything awkward or give a bad impression to the only female in group so she giggled and brushed it off. For you, you did that because it calmed you down. You felt anxious and shy around her. Awoofy could smell the chocolate in trishes bag and he didn't hesitate to jump off your head into her bag. Trish gasps and freaks out for a bit, but stares at the bunny in awe, yes awoofy was hidden under your hair.

Before she can grab awoofy she turns to you. "can i hold it?" you nod happily that she isn't feeling spooked with you around. Awoofy hops away from trishes hand and digs deeper into the bag. She realizes what made the fur ball attack her bag.

She giggles and pulls out the chocolate treats with awoofy hanging onto the edge of the box aggressively like he owns it. You pull awoofy away and he makes those disappointed bunny noises. You give him the look and he looks back at you with attitude. He then jumps off again onto trishes lap.

"here you go" trish feeds awoofy with her hands but him being the greedy bastard of a bunny he was snatches it away and hides back under your hair. Trish giggles again proceeding to put the chocolates back, but notices the box empty, she looks back at your chocolate stained face.

"oh" honestly she can't help but get more interested to know you more. You acted like a child but looked pretty mature. There was just something alluring about you that she couldn't stop thinking about.
She let's out a laugh getting bruno and the gang attention, naraicna looks back to see your chocolate stained mouth.

"hey i want some too!"

"i ate all of it!"

"aw man you were supposed to share!"

"but... Sorry" you frown looking down.

"hey it's okay! We'll get more after we're done with the job!"

Trish can't help but laugh and pulls out a bar of chocolate, dividing it between you two. A while later you fell asleep. Your stand obviously around you. Trish notices them and tries to recall where she saws those. It clicks and she remembers those were the same petals that for some reason sticked to her skin completely scaring her.

She did what most curious people would do. Gently tapped one of the anti gravity petals around your head. She sees you shift in your sleep at every tap to the petal with her fingers. This obviously confuses her. Finally the petal wraps itself around her finger.
Man poor trish can't handle so much confusion.
She just keeps playing with them.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Purple haze was being pathetic, abbacchio was trying to do his best to get the newbie away. Nothing worked, fugo was stuck in the mirror with the enemy with his deadly untamed stand outside. Poor purple haze kept wiping off the saliva from his thighs, smiling victoriously after finally cleaning it, he's greeted by more od the gooey substance falling on his leg again.

Frustrated and angry. He proceeds to yell and punch the air. He stops by seeing pale pink strongly scented petals around him. For some odd reason it calmed him down even in his pathetic sad condition. Giorno and abbacchio were busy and never noticed your stand around, Thanks to the plot also considering they were petals in a few numbers in broad day light.

The petals do their work, rubbing them selves on his lips, distracting him. He remembers you and immediately starts playing with you with a weird smile. Until things get rough again.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Illuso and the gang didn't know anything about your stand so seeing petals in his realm and on formaggio was definitely a mystery to them, they assumed you were the sweet innocent (y/n) they knew and you probably got roses and used the petals to try to stop the bleeding. Oh silly you they thought. They were the silly ones.

Dropping the unconscious formaggio at their headquarters he fails to notice the petals detaching themselves from formaggios body completely doing a good job at healing him. He thought every time the petals got close to them was probably because of the wind. So he either ignored them or flicked them off, giving you tickles in return on the other side.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Illuso was in bad condition, but he wasn't gonna give up. Even with all the aggression and hostility in his voice as he screamed at the newbie giorno and fugo, he wasn't gonna let them see any other side that of an assassin. He's human, of course when death is near without telling you, it's only natural you're supposed to be startled.

His hand that's no longer there, bleeding badly. He still has hope. Until he sees a snake and morphed into one another? He realizes it's giornos stand, he panicked even more hearing the aggressive breathing and growls he behind him. His eyes widen in fear and anxiousness. The aggressive stand grabs a hold of his neck lifting him up.

Illuso spots a glass shard resting on the side like its another day. He calls his stand to protect him with all he got. Finally dodging the punch purple haze almost threw on him. He smiles in victory, but that doesn't last long as he sees the capsule dropping to his side with cracks on it. He gets a mini panic attack until everything calms down, 'those petals again?!'

Illuso mentally screamed. One of them gently floating towards the capsule and latching itself all around the capsule and thickening itself. The snake got distracted by the petals and started chasing it sensing life in it. It was much of an easy pray for it. But it wasn't gonna harm it. It just nudged it over and over curiously.

A few that were around purple haze cover his eyes then his nose, drying up with every aggressive breath the stand took. Purple haze started to fade, and giorno on the other hand healing abbacchio and noticing your stand around abbacchio wound again. His eyes widen, 'are you around?!' he panicked but he didn't have the time to look for you because of abbacchios condition and fugo passing out.

The capsule disappeared along with the stand, illuso couches down breathing heavily. The petals unhardens itself and going inside the mirror, illuso wastes no time in jumping back in the mirror to see his face greeted by many other petals that were already here and he had failed to notice.

He observes them latch themselves onto his handless bleeding wrist, stopping the bleeding, it feels nice and cold, the relief and shock causes him to finally pass out.

On the other hand you're sleeping with a smile on your face. Tho you didn't know what happened at all.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Fuck, i had to re watch
illuso death and i cried for
an hour but then i realized
why I'm writing this book :')

⛓ ♕