₂₂.𝘏𝘦𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘎𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶 𝘯𝘪 𝘈𝘦

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The way back home was uh definitely something. Bruno was worried and a bit mad too. While he took you away from the stranger who give your damn name, you were wiggling around in his grasp and not listening to anything he said. Finally reaching back to what they considered home, bruno shuts the door close and throws you on thr sofa. Well he didn't intentionally do that but you were still weight even tho you're small.

You quiet down because of the throwing impact and the petals around you hide behind your ass. Instead of helping your sorry ass, they're behind it. Scared.
Abbacchio obviously wakes up because of the loud door shutting and sees a bruised and tad bit of blood around his mouth and upper wear. Obviously he's concerned and doesn't hesitate to stand up walking over him asking questions.

"don't worry abbacchio, it's nothing. What I'm actually thinking is how did non of you guys look after her, she came after me! She could've gotten hurt! Or targeted-"

"bruno calm down, we're sorry jeez..go shower and I'll handle her" abbacchio manages to calm bruno down and crouches to your level. Looking you dead serious in the eye. Now you aren't that dumb anymore and sense his irritation so you do what you think distracts them, you smile. Yes you fucking smile again.

"for fucks sake, why'd you go after him (Y/N)?"

Abbacchio tries not to give in but sighs in defeat, sitting next to you and pinching his nose Bridge with his fingers. "look, don't get into anymore trouble alright? I get it you probably need to get your ass out but this isn't safe for your dumbass"

You frown and look down, realizing you caused more trouble than help or anything. You feel abbacchio pull you into a hug and it takes all yout negative sad thoughts away. Getting comfortable in his hug and not realizing how dirty your dress had gotten, even your feet were muddy and bloody.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Abbacchio managed to help you with your bath and distracted you while bruno made a que to leave fkr business again. and bruno thanked him leaving. he was called in by polpo. He knew exactly why and he was ready for it. Besides he had to tell him about giorno wanting to join.

Making his way through the jail checkout and finally Infront of the tall wide class cover, he waits for polpo to blow his fatass up. He does so, polpo let's out a laugh always amused to see bruno never flinching at his Sudden surprise appearance.

"hello buccarati, wonderful you made it in time just like always!"

"ah yes, good afternoon to you polpo" bruno gives a light bow showing respect to the oversized man.

"so, I've been getting reports that you've adopted yet another into your group. And you never cared to share that happy news to me?"

"oh no, I've been expecting that but-"

"oh my another member perhaps? I heard it's a lady, i can't wait to mee-"

"she's not joining. She's staying out of the gang part of my life, i found her vulnerable and couldn't do anything so i took her in"

"oh.. I see"

"on worry tho, she.. Isn't really or can't really communicate, she's just really helpless. I'll keep her out of harms.."

He kinda lied st the communication part but he had to do what he had to do yk. But polpo looked satisfied with his answer. "hmm.. I respect that decision"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Bruno came in early and you were upset that he left without you. Even tho bruno was absolutely out of energy and tired from the last fight. He wasn't gonna leave his little child dissatisfied. So he helped you dress up, and took you out for some geleto. Yes he gave you footwear this time forcing you to wear them.

You both reached the cute mini shop. And you saw ghiaccio and melone vibing with actual geleto ice-cream. They seemed to notice you and you looked bsck at them almost about to run towards them in excitement. Gladly brunos back was turned to the counter and melone put his finger on his lips and his other hand in the air. You got the signal and frowned.

Ghiaccio was upset that you couldn't come over this time because of bruno. But he didn't give it much attention probably because it'd trigger you and you'd definitely run to them worrying bruno.

"what flavor would you like (Y/N)?" even tho he had bags underneath his eyes he managed to smile and talk with his angelic motherly voice. You got sad again thinking he's probably tired. "your,.. Uh farvite"

Bruno chuckled at your attempt of pronouncing favorite and corrects you. He gets you wanted him to pick his favorite and eat with him. After getting your geleto, bruno turns back to the counter ordering more in tiny cups for the rest of gang because they'd whine about you having cold treats and not them. And he was definitely not in the right state to deal with man children.

While hes ordering, you see a familiar petal floating near some familiar walls. You follow them again, this time you're careful and you look back at bruno to make sure he's still distracted. But little did you know melone and ghiaccio noticed and ghiaccio followed you to make sure you get your adventures and stay safe. Man he had gotten soft.

You follow that petal, it took you to giornos dormitory campus. You see the familiar little man from before who had almost crushed giornos hand.
You got confused seeing them panicking and their guards up. You see a dead man in his area. Immediately sensing someone you spot a black figure. It was about to hit giorno and you panicked.

Gladly before you mad any rough move those petals following you, a few of them hardened and pierced the shadow man. Giorno gladly dodged thanks to the petals slowing down its attacks. Again you see him troubled and see the tiny man teaming up with giorno. You were about to yell him to not stay shadows until someone covered your mouth.

"shut the fuck up holy fuck you were gonna be so loud" ghiaccio whisper yelled in your ear. You trashed in his grip but calmed down realizing who it was. "fusjeififiei"

"fuck no, let him do his thing jesus fucking christ"

While he drags you back to safety, well bruno you see giorno defeating the shadow monster, and you sigh claiming down. "now act like nothing happened okay?" he lightly flicks your forehead and gives you a light pat on your back pushing you forward gently towards bruno and takes his leave.

"oh, you're not finished with you gelato? Eat it up before it melts" he looks a bit refreshed after he had the geleto and you're glad about that, as well as the fact that he didn't realize you gone, man you felt like a fully grown dragon again.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Giorno doesn't fail to notice the hardened rock like pink things pierced in the stand before it fucks off tho. He's still confused and he thinks before it clicks to him.

"(Y/N)?"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sorry this was
a bit late.

I have a test
tomorrow 😭

⛓ ♕