₂₆.𝘉𝘰𝘴𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘋𝘢𝘪-𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘪

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Again. When the time came to climb off the yacht you didn't like the distance between the transport and the surface. Abbacchio was behind you observing and waiting. Sighing he gets impatient and grabs you liked you were an empty suit case. You travel off the yacht on his shoulder with a "wee". Giggling because of the speed he picked you up made your tummy tickle. Like a ride on a freefall. Not that extreme tho.

Since the gang was in a rush to meet their teammates you were just there on abbacchio shoulder making noises and letting the bouncing make your voice sound funny. Humans have a nice neck. That's what you thought. Yes neck. You didn't know what located inside. You arched your eyebrows aggressively and made louder sounds making your voice bounce more and sound like a broken generator. But feminine ofc.

Awoofy was looking at you like you went crazy. He shoved a candy in your mouth shutting you up. And he goes back on vibing on your shoulder.

"mista, Giorno! Is everything oka-" mista and giorno had made their way in some bathroom. Ofc giorno helped mista with all the wounds he had. Bruno got worried seeing mista wounded condition. Fugo made it worse by stapling his wounds.

"HAHAHA HE SAPLED YOUR WOUNDS CLOSED LIKE A PAPER AND KT WORKED"

"abba..i want off" abbacchio had forgotten he had you on his shoulder. He understood what you meant and got down. You obviously smelled blood and rushed to mista with a frown. "heh it's alright kid, I'll be fine - OUWH" you poked his wound. You got an idea that maybe you can help, with that you subconsciously summoned your petals stand.

You didn't really demand them to do anything, infact you were pretty surprised at what they were doing. Each one of them latched onto mista wounds like leaches, well they looked prettier than leaches tho.
While bruno and his teams were talking, giorno and mista noticed, giorno got close and inspected them.

"waoh.. This feels so good, it feels minty. Man kid your stand is pretty awesome" you look at mista in confusion, because you hadn't done anything, it was the petals helping him.

"rose petals, they have medical benefits too, (y/n)? Hsve you were tried naming your stand?"

You mod your head, mista and giornos face looks sparkly for a split second. "waoh, i got a good name maybe blossom!" fugo gets curious and joins cutting mista off.

"no you idiot, those petals aren't blossoms, they're roses. They're too pale for that flower, they're almost white."

"maybe hmm, new dawn? That's what they're called tho. They also represent happiness, dmiration, joy and gratitude. Pale pinks stand for gentleness, i think that'd be perfect for her" giorno explains taking all the big brain spotlight away from fugo. Fugo was pretty impressed tho.

"(y/n), does new dawn sound good?"

You nod your head happily finally at giorno giving you attention "mhm"

"alright, pronounce new dawn"

"new dawn"

"well it's a bit rough but I know you'll get used to it"

Giorno gives his signature big brother smile.
"waoh, what the fuc- i mean dang even the scars are gone!" mista admires his scarfree skin and mother bruno joins in. "what's going on? Mista are you alr-"