₁₇.𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘦

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Doppio was absolutely tired of baby sitting those five grown men. And he deserved a break. So he decided to go to the beach. It calmed him down for some odd reason. The waves were calming. But his annoying teammates decided to join in him on his break saying "we deserve some off time too ya know".

Tiziano and Squalo for once were separated and not acting gay, Doppio was glad he didn't have to watch them making out in public again. As shy as he was, he distanced himself from the loud bunch and walked over to the shore. The beach was passiones property so there weren't many people around. Mostly strangers from the same gang.

Although he did recognize the buccarati team yelling and screaming at each other. Just as usual being loud. He didn't give them attention either. He was too fascinated by the waves and sounds of the sea.
As he got closer to the water and let the salty water run over his feet, relaxing him and sending chills down his spine. Letting out a satisfying sigh he walks in a little deeper, so the water is a little higher than hid ankles.

His moments are destroyed by someone throwing their upper body out of the sea a few inches away from him. He shrieks in surprise as your small figure makes its way up out of the water. And he lands on his bum. Obviously you're so oblivious you didn't know what made him make that upset expression but you stared at him. You liked his pink hair.

Doppios gasps at your sight. Your eyes were pretty unusual and you were the girl that the boss was curious about and asked the hitman team to find about you. His 'bossu' didn't know anything about you but that you appeared out if no where. Of course in his territory he'd be concerned if some random appears with no identity.

What confused Doppio was that you had a fucking fish in your mouth. It was whipping because of the lack of being in water. It looked like you went fishing with your mouth. You stared at him and proceeded to walk closer, his scent seemed odd.

Sweet and bitter were the words you'd use if you could. Your attention was soon stolen by bruno calling you. Forgetting the pink haired boy even existed you waddle out of the water happily running to your male mother.

Just like that you disappear from Doppios sight. You seemed interesting. He also thought you were pretty cute. He's also soon called back by cioccolata for lunch. You on the other hand dropped the fish onto bruno lap. He does kinda jump a little considering the fact the fact that a dying flapping fish dropped on his thighs.

"EHHG- oh.. A fish, did you catch it (Y/N)?"

"mhm mhm"

"waohhhh how'd you catch it??" narancia excitedly jumps in asking questions how'd you get it.

"i mean it makes sense she probably has experience" fugo also joins in patting you on the head.

"but how when she's human tho?, wouldn't it be a bit harder?" mista askes.

"well i don't care, so we gonna cook the fish or what?" abbacchio impatiently says teasing you.

"no cook" you reply back obviously bothered by abbacchios comment. Abbacchio smirks and says he's joking. You wanted to keep it as a pet when you saw a fish tank in the restaurant you guys usually go then put it in a cookie jar emptying it and filling it with drinking water. Bruno immediately understood what you wanted to do and frowned at your poor behavior of looking after the now dead fish.

"oh (Y/N), it's already dead, and besides its a salt water fish. That jar size or that water isn't enough for the fishy" bruno pats your head hoping to not trigger anything that'd make you upset.

You sure were sad and did shed a tear but smiled back at bruno. "it is okay! food!". Abbacchio laughed at your change in mood knowing now you'll definitely try to cook the fish. Like how you've seen bruno cook it at home. The peaceful vibe is disturbed by awoofy jumping out of fugos arms and running to the other batch of people. You freaked out at him running away and ran after him.

"(Y/N) be careful" bruno yelled and smiling . You needed a bit of social interaction. He didn't like the idea of you not being able to talk to others as a human.

Your mischievous hungry bunny also disturbed the loud bunch, he jumped onto a man who had leaves for hair. "EHAAA WHAT THE- oh? A bunny on a beach"
cioccolata calms down from his raging behavior grabbing the bunny off of their lunch basket with lettuce in his mouth. Awoofy obviously tenses up and shakes in his grasp dropping the lettuce. Tiziano heard footsteps and turned his attention towards whoever got close to them.

His eyes land on your frame. His eyes scan every part of your face and body in awe, not in a creepy way he was gay for fucks sake. What caught him off guard were your eyes and cheekbones, also yoir hair was set and thin exposing your pointy elf like ears. He thought you had gone through a surgery to get your current look.

But it looked way too natural and perfect for it to be artificially operated.

You stared back at the man. His skin seemed to glow in the sun, like reflecting it back. You uncomfortably got close to Tiziano looking him straight in the eyes. His eyes reminded you of the sun. Gold and beautiful.
He was too distracted by your unique dragon like eyes.

"uhh, hello there how can i help you~" his voice sounded like the water. So wavy, Thankfully awoofy squealed to get your attention and got Tiziano out of his awkward position.

"awoofy!" you call out to him and your bunny immediately looks up at you. Begging you to take him back. Now the whole gangs attention is towards you. Their reactions remain the same as everyone who've seen your eyes and ears before, staring then figuring out what the hell are you.

cioccolata on the other hand seemed to smirk at your appearance thinking your eyes would be a wonderful best pair for his eye collection. He noticed your ears next, they definitely did not look operated, so he thought you were probably born with them. Secco seemed to stare at you like a curious dog. You both were kinda similar ya know. He acts like an animal in a human body, you're the dragon in a human body.

Squalo just glared at you and didn't express anything outside but he did seemed curious about your unusual appearance. He hated to admit it but you were quite attractive. There was one person who you sensed seemed sad. You spotted a big man with pink hair and what it looked like was a forced smile.

"OUCH- YOU FUCKING CARROT DEAPTHROATING ASS-OW OW OWWW" cioccolata had forgot that he was holding a little devil and it seemed to bit him back for scaring him. Awoofy jumped on you, and you grabbed him petting and rubbing your cheek against him. Tiziano and Doppio started laughing and got silenced by cioccolata yelling a loud 'shut the fuck up before i dissect you all!'

"(Y/N) i hope you're not bothering those gentlemen there!" bruno calls out and you smile running back to the gang.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Yes i keep accidentally
pressing the 'publish' option.
And don't worry, only a few
more chapters until the
original arc starts.
Let's bond with unita
special babies too yk.

And thank you
S

wimmer101Rose2 for the ideas man.

⛓ ♕