₃₆.𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘰

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You were vibing in the turtle with awoofy and narancia now and then tickling the sick fugo. The teams attention was taken away by someone talking through the laptop. You frowned seeing narancia sprinting to where everyone gathered. Fugo layed down and only listened to their conversation.

You tried to get someone's attention but no one would listen, you grumpyly stomped your way to see what was so important that they won't listen to you.
You looked at awoofy with a determined straight face. You crawled in between bruno and trishes legs, of course trish kinda shrieked but calmed down seeing it was you and smiling at you, and again turning back to whatever the fuck was so interesting.

Their conversation had ended by the time you managed to look at the screen, and bruno went out the turtle to give out orders. You were gonna step out of the turtle but fugo and abbacchio pulled you back in. "you've done enough now it's your turn to stay inside" fugo explained and you frowned again going back in your corner.

Trish smiles looking at you and sits next to the empty space next to yours. You look up at her and smile.
"you seem a little bummed, don't worry you'll get your turm soon enough" she patted your head and you purr in response. She stops and looks at you for a second swearing she heard an animal. Maybe it was her head.

Her attention flew to your hands seeing them so small and cute, but you had to get your nails painted. "hmm, given me your hand" she takes your hand and inspects them, looking at your clothing. She bends down and randomly pulls out a bag, and pulling out more weird shiny things from inside the bag. You admire the shiny thing you've seen before in abbacchios room, but they were more dark.

"now place your hand here"

Even tho she's guiding you what to do, she's basically Doing it herself by lifting your hand and placing it whereever she wants. You curiously watch her open the tiny thing and you immediately inhale deeply without realizing it. You loved how it smelt. Trish chuckles and brings the bottle closer to you.
"is this color fine?" you nod you head and she begins to apply it on your nails, your stand tickling trish in the process.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Abbacchio had been using moody blues to locate the bosses face, you were left with abbacchio and the others were patrolling the area. While abbacchios stand was doing its job you were playing in the sand around him, drawing with a broken stick you had picked up nearby. You saw a crab crawling nearby and ran after it, and abbacchio had completely lost site of you. He panicked a bit but narancia and bruno were close.

The crab obviously started running away from you and went ever it saw safe. It bought you towards a bush. You panicked way before running around sensing multiple people around, both awfully familiar and bloody. You wrinkled your nose in anger sensing the bad man who almost hurt bruno. Awoofy jumped off and hopped towards the end of the bush.

You followed finding a limping bleeding risotto, you rush at him with your stand summoning itself and forming itself big again supporting risotto.
"(y-(y/n), get out of here! It's dangerous!"
You weren't gonna really leave him in that condition. You saw his foot a few inches away and shrieked running and picking it up petting it.

Later you heard narancia and bruno arriving and almost shooting risotto and your stand.
" NoO STOP! " bruno immediately went to sip up his foot and narancia looked around to find the enemy.
You growled in anger sensing bad man again and immediately ran following the scent.

"oh (y/n), good god you akways het los-"
Abbacchio got cut off by you directly running into him and causing him to fall on his butt, your goal was to tackle the kid that the scent located itself into but you accidentally jumped on abbacchio.