₃₅.𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘶 𝘎𝘢̄𝘳𝘶

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Melone and risotto had taken squalo and tiziano to with them back at their headquarters. They'd question them. Bruno became allies with the hitman team, and exchanged contacts for later purposes.
Risotto was gonna send his other ready teammates for the next mission with them.

You were clinging to the gay lovers pleading for them not to hurt them. You were being your stubborn childish self so they promised you'd meet them after they were done with their jobs. You wouldn't even stay in the turtle and you weren't in the best mood.
So mista snuck you out some candies and you finally let them walk to the airport in peace.

While at the airport you were too busy playing with awoofy and the candies you had, that you foamed failed to notice the guards holding you at gunpoint because of your lack of answers. You finally noticed him because of the harsh impact of the guns muzzle.

"ouch- behave! Don't bother me!"

You rubbed your head and scolded the man subconsciously and continued to play. At this point the man was pretty furious by your behavior and finally pushed you on the ground. "HEY, HAVE SOME MANNERS MAN SHE'S JUST A KID!" fugo had jumped in and caught you from your fall and cursed at the man causing him to apologize to you.

Awoofy didn't hesitate to silently crawl onto the man and bite his neck harshly jumping back to you.
You giggled and ran away from the man to abbacchio. Abbacchio chuckled and patted your head. "good job kid" even Awoofy was given a little nose rub from abbacchio and he obviously enjoyed it.

"I'LL GO IN FIRST!"

you saw narancia running into the mouth of the metallic looking dragon and you immediately shrieked confused and scared. You saw those things when you were in flight sometimes, they were loud and mysterious so you always hid from them.
You heard the gang chuckle a bit.

"don't worry (y/n), it's called an aeroplane, it's just like a car but it flys"

Giorno assured you and you hesitantly walked in and immediately going from scared to excitement running around the aeroplane chasing after narancia. You got excited once more and were about get out of the plane sensing a familiar presence but you were too late, your scream was half way shut out by bruno grabbing you and covering your mouth.

Carne had unfortunately died. Bruno gladly reacted fast or your scream would've caught unwanted attention. You wiggled in bruno grasp trying to investigate if it really was him or not, bruno had caught a glimpse of your behavior changing when the man had appeared and his instincts were right. You probably knew him but the situation was too sensitive and risky.

He had grabbed a cloth and covered your nose and mouth with it, and took you back inside. Finally taking off you had forgotten about everything after you followed abbacchio to the cockpit, admiring his stand and the weird shiny things around. You'd seen the process in movies with abbacchio.
"abbacchio where'd you learn how to operate this thing?!" abbacchio smirks and looks over at you.

"movies!"

Fugo looked over at you raising a brow. "movies? Seriously? Let me help abbacchio, I've studied a bit"
Fugo shows off his nerdy skills and assists abbacchio telling him about the functions, and now and then gently grabbing the your wrist from pressing any random button in your curiosity.

You got gave up on trying to press the weird things and sat down near abbacchio holding him as the plane moved. Both fugo and abbacchio chuckled reassuring you. Not that you were scared of the altitude, of course you were scared because you'd never been in an aeroplane so it was only natural. You'd prefer being in flight through your own wings.