₂₃.𝘎𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶 𝘕𝘺𝘶̄𝘮𝘰𝘯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You were in strict observation, because of you sneaking out and 'almost getting hurt' what bruno had said. Even tho you can easily and immediately recover from minor injuries upto injuries like gun shots. Remember when you guys got shot? And bruno helped you out. Yes that.

Abbacchio was asked to keep an extra eye on you by bruno obviously. You haven't had seen the assassins team for like a while now besides ghiaccio and melone the other day.

"alright, i have to leave to check up on our new member, please remember to constantly watch over (Y/N) every 5 minutes later. And all of you, meet me at the restaurant, you'll meet the new guy there with me"

"i hope he isn't annoying" fugo mutters out looking at narancia playing with you.

Bruno gives you your daily head pats and leaves. Now narancia pulls out papers and colors and immediately starts making a mess with you, mista is feeding his sex pistols and you grab the papers and colors from narancia.

Abbacchio sighs in relief and closes his eyes for a few minutes, knowing you're distracted in the most occupying activity he can finally relax for a bit. You liked drawing, you could literally go on for hours and not get tired.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Meanwhile secco was traumatized and still managed to nurse the almost disable cioccolata. Cioccolata was on the bed still half in shock of what he saw that day. And he was mentally panicking at the thought the boss finding out about his mission fail. Secco was thankful to god that he wasn't in cioccolatas position.

Tiziano walked in their room to check up on them again. This time Doppio paying them a visit too.
Tiziano and the rest of the gang tried to ask them what in the world was it that sent shock in cioccolatas brain. Secco was stuttery than usual but cioccolata was just silent.

"so, are you able to talk today? Look man we don't have time to deal with your shock, we need information. Doppio is here today"

Cioccolatas eyes widen and he states at his hands at the realization of Doppio presence. Gladly Doppio isn't aggressive today pretty calm. Actually he's more worried about the two.

"a-are you both feeling alright? Its alright if you need a-a few more days..i can tell boss to give a fe-"

"no-.. It's just, it was like something out of this world"

Tiziano seems pretty impressed by Doppio that he managed to get cioccolata to speak without trying.
'now that's power' Tiziano though and wished he could do that.

Tizianos eyes widen, realization hitting him like a brick in the head that it's definitely the same one he saw last night who bought Doppio back. He snaps out of head and looks up at the now laughing Doppio with tears.

"m-maybe you hit your head a little too h-hard"

"tsk"

With Doppio laughing, it kinda pisses cioccolata off and he can't really say anything. After a while Doppio leaves saying that he needs time to recover.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Fugo had separated you and narancia again because you'd definitely distract him from his studies. You were being stubborn so fugo made you sit next to him. Giving you names of things to drawing to keep you distracted. A while later you see fugo get up and walk up to narancia. You don't really concentrate on their conversation Because you're obviously too busy coloring.