⒌𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊   ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Another day. Well more like afternoon considering you slept at sunrise and woke up at about 2pm. The sun shining on your face again asking you to wake up and discover more. You refused like the baby you were and kept shifting to different positions to hide away from the motherly sun.

A knock to your door was heard. And you instantly jumped out of bed like a puppy excited to meet its owner like you've been apart from each other for years. You knew who it was because the scent was welcoming and motherly. You just smiled and waited.

"may i come in?"

Your face held an excited expression and you waited. But never replied.

"miss, I'm sure you're awake by now. It's 2 in the afternoon. And you haven't had breakfast. You must be hungry"

His voice was so calming and gentle. Unfortunately you couldn't understand him. Yet.

"alright. I hope I'm not a bother. But i may have to come in. Are you fine with that?"

Nothing. No response.

"alright I'll take that as a yes. I'm coming in"

The door opens slowly. His hair and fingers peeking in then his frame. He looks at you confused. And somewhat concerned. After all you never replied. Just smiled. And you had some random mans jacked on your naked body. His heard ached thinking what could've happened. Dumb bruno tho. He'll know soon.

You walked up to him and hugged him. Purring and staying in that position. Your hair looked like you were thrown off a building. And your skin looked like you lived in caves for years. But your eyes and cheek bones still stood out. He got surprised by the sudden action. But smiled and patted your head. He was a little tense because you were half naked. He planned on asking abbacchio and fugo if they found out anything on you yet.

Afterall you appeared out of no where. No information. No identity or anything. And as his job of being in the mafia. It was important to know who everyone was around.

Letting out a light sigh. He plans taking yo to the salon to get you done and look presentable. It was pretty obvious you didn't really know anything.

For the time being he hands you over a t-shirt and shorts. He was still confused why the pair of his old clothes were ripped on the floor of the room you were given.

"alright now miss. You wear those like this."

He instructs you how to wear the fabric over his own clothed body. To keep things appropriate he leaves the room. You stare at the fabric and sniff it a few times. You smiled again at the scent of bruno and copied what he did. Happily going outside, the door closing caught his attention. He looks at you with a proud smile. But also looked like his expression was dropping. He was trying so hard not to laugh at your stupidity.

"miss you look reall- um you're wearing it upside down" he chuckled a bit and patted your head again.

"alright lets go join the others for lunch"

Walking downstairs you sniff the air to notice more scents. They were all familiar tho. So you didn't panic.

"we're a bit late for lunch don't you think bruno"