⒋𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡    ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You were flying back to your saviors place. It was common sense for a dragon who's been with overprotective parents that the elders get upset and worried if the children get lost. So you didn't want him to see in any of those moments.

As you flew, you looked over to your wing and let out  your happy dragon noises, it didn't last forever as you lost balance again and start falling, again because of the lack of flying. You land nearby the town, and let out a low growl. You shake your head and look up at the rising sun. The beautiful rays peaking through the clowds.

The moon slowly disappearing. You get back up again ready to take off. Climbing a nearby house you stretch your wings and take off, but again hitting another building and finally falling with your face hitting the ground. You groan in disappointment and sadness. You wished your mother was here, comforting you and cheering you up. With your brothers enthusiastically pushing you to try again.

A tear falling to the ground and a door opening takes you away from your thoughts. You try to fly again but realized your wings were gone again. You had those long limbs and five tinier limbs on each of them. You panicked and hid in behind a flower pot. Obviously even your small frame was bigger than that flower pot and you wer visible.

"who's out there?" you hear another one of those "humans" speak.

"o-oh, Miss?"

You felt and heard the footsteps getting near you. You didn't look anywhere because you were already inna panicked state.

The man walked carefully toward the girl not to scare her. She seemed terrified, he was kind. He couldn't just scare or let the girl die of cold all naked. He took off his jacket and gently covered her up. Causing her to ball in more and tense up.

You felt the same energy as bruno gave off. You slowly turned around to see a similar human, smelt like bruno. He was tall. Slim and look just as anxious ad you did. He had what it looked like a carrot growing out of his skull with green would look like.

"u-uh.. Miss you're n-naked and i-i-im really sorry if this is disrespectful but please keep my jacket. And w-what are you doing here all alone? " his eyes wanted to give the half nude girl some respect and look the other way. But her eyes made him stare.

You observed him and unconsciously used the jacked to cover almost all of you because of the cold. You smiled at him and rubbed your cheeks against the soft fur of his jacket.

"I'm s-sorry i didn't m-mean to stare..uh miss its dark. I'm not t-trying to be creepy or anything but, you could stay here and m-make a call to anyone if you're - lost!" he speaks again. You just stupidly looked at him and smiled with your moith gaped. You looked hopeless.

He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly waits for your reply." uh.. Miss can you not s-speak. I-i-i don't mean to be disrespectful but-"

"Pesci! What are you doing out this early?! And why the hell are you shirtless, it's cold outside. You'll catch a cold for fucks sake! " a sleepy long raven haired man walked out and yelled at the kind human. He doesn't hage seemed to notice you yet. Pesci stood infront of you to hide you. You peeked from his side. Unknown to him you were found because of your actions.