₁₁.𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘔𝘢𝘯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You woke up to seeing yourself fall off the stairs from great height. Your eyes snapped open and you grabbed whatever was closest to you. Narancias nono. Yes his genitals.

You panicked more when you heard a loud painful groan and yell. Your head snapped towards narancias direction, you freaked out seeing him in a pained state and backed away, falling off the sofa.

Narancia now fully awake, curled up in a ball groaning in pain. Of course, Bruno woke up too. He observes whatever wss happening and panicked asking Narancia what happened. He couldn't reply and he looked over at you. You had a panicked worried expression too.

A while later narancia gets up. His expression looked like someone sucked the life out of him. He looked calmer than before. You thought you hurt him and leaned down attempting to hide out of shame. You were obviously upset that you had hurt him.

"narancia? What happened? Sure you alright??!" Bruno started violently shaking narancia by his shoulders.

"c-calm down capo" narancia managed to breathe out while bruno continued to disrupt the systematic order of his insides. He stopped when Narancia spoke tho.

"i think she had a nightmare and accidentally grabbed my nono. ." narancia says flustered, obviously at the thought of a girl grabbing his testicles.

Bruno sighs, calming down and not worrying about the non-life threatening situation. "are you alright now?"

"y-yea"

Narancia looks over at you. You had tears forming in your eyes. Narancia immediately rushed to you.

"heyheyhey, it's alright! I'm fine don't worry, see?" he smiles and pokes your cheeks to get you to feel better.

"narcy"

Narancia paused for a second. Before realizing ehst you said. His gave his biggest smile and hugged you.
"Omg! Say it again! I got a nickname!"

Bruno chuckes, he was proud of you being able to learn, even if it's slowly. At least this shows your progress. He gets up looking at the wall clock. It was 8 pm. Dinner time. Sighing he walked up to the both of you ruffling your heads and going to the kitchen to make food for his children.

Narancia had excused himself to the bathroom. Now you were left alone. Blankly staring at the wall. Your mischievous self couldn't sit any longer so you got an idea. You remembered you drew everyone and you wanted to gift them the drawings.

Grabbing the goth man drawing you did, you got on your heels. Walking upstairs into his room. Before barging in you paused. Fisted your hands lightly tapped on the door.

You waited. No reply.

You knocked again but no reply had came your way. You inhaled in a very annoyed manner and released all your energy onto the knocking of the door.
Seconds later the goth finally opens the door with an annoyed expression on his face.

You being dumb snd oblivious walked right inside the room. Sitting on his bed waiting for him, staring at him.

Abbacchio had to control his anger. He knew you weren't human, not that he cared for some animal so it was whatever.

Surprisingly he didn't lash out. If it was someone else besides bruno he would've sent them to their gave.

Pinching his nose bridge and quietly closing the door not to scare you. You smiled at him. Holding the paper in your hands. He stood in front of you with his arms crosded onto one another, looking down at you with an annoyed look.