Mini Ep 4: What ever happen to Venom

Summary: During lunch onetime, the group talks about what ever happened to venom. The group gives there ideas about what did happen to them, but why is Harry acting weird?

———————————————————————————

-Third POV-

It was lunch time at Midtown high and nothing exciting was happening. The group was just at there table having lunch and talking about random shit. It wasn't until Mj brought up a question that things got a little more interesting.

"Hey losers, what do you think ever happen to that black and White slime bitch?" Mj asked, wondering what ever happened to venom.

"You know, I'm not sure" Luke said, continuing to eat.

"If you ask me, it's probably in the sewer where it belongs" Sam said while eating

"I honestly don't care what happened to that thing" Ava said blankly, not looking up from her book.

"I honestly do care, that slime is pretty dangerous" Peter added, wanting to find venom before it hurts anyone.

"I just hope it isn't causing any trouble" Danny said, now also wondering what happen to venom.

"Maybe someone found it?" Ned said, unsure.

"What do you think Harry" Mj asked, as Harry didn't give his opinion yet.

"........" Harry didn't answer, he was just looking off into space.

"Uh...Harry?" Mj said, waving her hands in front of Harry to snap him out.

"....." Harry once again didn't answer.

"Is...Is he okay?" Luke said, a little worried.

"Why is he staring into space" Peter asked innocently and worried.

Mj continued to wave her hands in ground of Harry to snap him out. "Harry, you in there?"

"......" Harry didn't answer again.

"What the heck is he thinking about?" Sam asked, wondering what the heck was wrong with Harry.

-Flashback to earlier that day in Harry's room-

"For the last time, NO, we do not have tater tots!" Harry said, mad at a familiar black and White slime.

"I want Tater Tots" The slime said, wanting tater tots.

Harry was getting mad at the slime, "Look, how about this, on the way back from school I can drop by the store and get you tater tots. So I swear to god Venom! You better stop asking!" Harry shot at Venom.

"You promise" Venom asked, really wanting tater tots.

"Yes!" Harry said, wanting Venom to stop asking him for tater tots.

"Will that's fine by me" Venom said.

"Finally! Now, stay here, I have to get to school. And whatever you do, don't let anyone see you" Harry said, as he started walking out of his bedroom door.

"I know that you know that I won't do that" Venom said, laughing.

Harry sighs as he exits his room and closes the door. "...why did I keep that thing again?" Harry said, questioning him self for saving Venom.

-Flashback over-

"Harry!" Mj yelled.

"What?! What's happening?" Harry said, jumping up from Mj sudden outburst.

"Dude, are you okay? You've been looking into space for 10 minutes" Ned said, worried for Harry.

"O-Oh yeah, I'm just thinking about something" Harry said, not wanting the others to find out about venom. "So, what was the question?" Harry asked

"We asked you about what your opinion about what happen to the Slime that crashed you party not that long ago" Danny said.

"Oh, the slime. Yeah I have no idea what happen to that thing." Harry said, a little bit nervous.

Peter nods and says, "If you say so"

"Anyway, want to hang out with us after school?" Mj asked.

"Sorry, I'm busy. I have to go run a errand after school" Harry said, remembering to get the tater tots venom wants.

Harry once again questions himself on why he even helped Venom in the first place.