Bounes Ep 1: The Collector...he really needs a better hobby

With J Jonah Jameson calling Spider-Man a menace non-stop, this really upsets Peter for obvious reasons. So when Hulk, who strangely doesn't seem angry whatsoever, invites Spidy to come and spend the day with the Agents of Smash, Peter accepts. But just like every other day, some villain decides to ruin it...also the villain needs to get a better hobby.

A/N: This episode is from the Series 'Hulk and The Agents of Smash', which is a show that takes place in the same universe as Avengers Assemble. So since this is an episode from that show, this will be counted as a bonus episode. There will be more in the future.

————————————————————————

-Peters POV-

So getting invited by Hulk to hang out with the Agents of Smash isn't something that happens every day, but it's still cool.

I should probably explain who the Agents of Smash are though, just in case you don't. The Agents of Smash is a group ran by Hulk. The team mostly consists of hero's who have a similar yet different power from Hulk. I learned this from the web-show hosted by the agents, who I think is called, A-Bomb started a couple months ago. The web-show mostly consisted of all the adventures The Agents of Smash have, sometimes doing Team-ups with other hero figures. Other then that, I don't really know that much about the Agents of Smash, so this should be an exciting experience.

Wow, I've been walking around for awhile. I wonder when I'll fin- nevermind, Hulks over there by that elevator. He then start walking towards him.

"Hey Hulk!" I said, as I got to Hulk.

"Hi Spider-Man, I'm glad you accepted the invitation. The other agents wanted to meet you." Hulk said, surprisingly sounding calm.

I scratch the back of my head and say, "Will, I kinda wanted to meet them actually. From what I've seen from that show that Web-Show that A-Bomb has, all the adventures you guys have are awesome!"

Hulk laughs a little bit. "Thanks kid." Hulk says.

"One question though, when are you guys going on your next mission? Is it okay if I can come too?" I said, kinda wanting to go with them on one of there missions.

"Sorry Kid, but I don't think Stark will like it if I bring kid on a mission without his permission. We should also probably get going to meet the other agents of Smash" Hulk says, walking into the elevator.

I sigh in disappointment as I then walk into the elevator.

-A couple minutes later-

We soon made it to the floor where the agents of smash base should be. The elevator opens and me and Hulk walk out. When I walked out of the elevator, I see some agents eating a very spicy looking burrito, and other agents have playing, what I think, poker.

"Hey guys, look who it is, it's Spider-Man!" The Agents who had blue, armor looking skin said, that must be A-Bomb.

But All of a sudden, all these floating cameras came over to me and started looking at me, which made me a little nervous. Even if I have Spider-Man suit and mask on that keep my identity hidden, I guess I'm still have a little stage fright.

"Could you please get those cameras out of Spidys face, I since that he is in discomfort. Plus, I'm in discomfort too" Karen says, forgot to mention again, Karen's here too.