Mini ep 13: Zarda: Princess of Power

Summary: While talking a nighttime walk in the park, Peter notices a mysterious Space ship, meant for one person, stranded their. It gets even more mysterious when Peter meets the owner of the ship.

Featuring someone from Avengers Assembled.

A/N: Requested by SuperBaragon35

———————————————————————

-3rd POV-

It's a cool Saturday night, and for once Peter can actually enjoy it. Why you may ask? Cause Tony was worried that Peter kept staying up all night being Spider-Man so that's why he told Peter that he was grounded from being Spider-Man tonight.

While Peter was a bit upset that his Dad Kinda grounded him, he had to admit it was quite nice that he would be getting a full nights sleep. But that didn't mean he wasn't board, so that's why Peter decided to go out for a nighttime walk for a bit.

The park wasn't really busy at the moment, as Peter only saw 1 to 3 people while being their. So the park was nice and quite, also peaceful. Peter enjoyed that a lot, since he wasn't in the mood to be around a bunch of people right now. Just like what happened a couple weeks ago, Peter sometimes just needs his alone ti- Is that a space ship?

Okayyyyy....apparently there's a Fucking Spaceship in the park....but to be honest, by now Peter has seen way more crazier shit so he isn't really surprised. And of course, with Peter being Peter, he naturally started walking over to the space ship. As he got closer, he noticed that someone was standing their.

The mysterious person was pretty tall, and was wearing what is assumed to be a kind of armor that is the color purple. The person seemed to be having trouble with something too. Peter, being the nice person he was, decided to go see if the person was having any trouble and if they needed help.

"Uhh, excuse me? Are you okay?" Peter asks the mysterious person.

The mysterious person, who is female, then turns around quickly and sees Peter standing their. "Who are you?" The girl asked, in a defensive tone.

"I'm Peter. I noticed that you seem to be having trouble with something." Peter says, hoping he can help.

The girl looked at Peter, observing him....just who lost this small child. Knowing that the small child wasn't a threat, the mysterious girl says, "Why yes, my ship had broken down. I have tried to fix it, but nothing seems to be working."

"I can help with that if you want." Peter says kindly.

"How can you help me?" The girl asks, wondering how a small child can help.

"I know basic mechanics. So maybe I can see what's wrong with you ship." Peter informs the girl.

The girl thinks for a moment, and then says, "Very will, I will allow you to help."

Peter then spent the next 30 minutes helping the girl fix her space ship. While helping, Peter learned the girl was named Zarda. Apparently Zarda game from another planet where she was part of a superhero group, and that she used to be the princess of the the place too. But sadly, her planet was destroyed by one her former team, which is pretty sad. Luckily, Zarda and the rest of her teammates escape the destruction of her home planet, and were now on a quest to find a new planet to live on.

When Zarda and her team found out about earth, she was sent here to see if earth would be the right place for their new home. Zarda then came to earth to check out the place, but when she got back to her ship, it had broken down somehow. Which leads us to now. After the 30 minutes, Zarda's ship was all fixed.

"There you go, all fixed." Peter said happily.

"Thank you for your help. I am forever grateful." Zarda says, happy that her ship is fixed...but she still had something else on her mind. "Peter, if you don't mind me asking, why did you believe my story so quickly." Zarda asks.

"Ever since 2012, New York has had a history with beings from other planets. So everyone here kid kinda used to it now." Peter said, and he's right, New York is really used to Aliens coming to New York...also kinda of scared as they usually try to kill everyone.

"...oh" Zarda said, not expecting that answer at all.

Peter phone then beeps, he then takes it out and looks at it. "Looks like I have to go home now. I hope you and your teammates find a new home. And feel welcome if you guys chose Earth. Anyway, hope to see you again. Bye Zarda." Peter says.

"Thank you Peter. Goodbye for now." Zarda says, as she enters her ship.

Peter smiles and then starts waking back to the tower. Meanwhile Zarda starts up her ship again, and she can't wait to tell her team that she found the perfect homefor them....will after they destroy the Avengers that is.