Mini Ep 7: Get out of the way! Mama Spider here Bitc-

Summary: When Peter comes over to the avengers compound/Stark industries, looking upset, he meets Natasha, aka Black Widow, aka his new mama spider......NAT WHY ARE YOU TEACHING PETER HOW TO BEAT UP SOMEONE WITH A SCHOOL BOOK!!

——————————————————————————

-Third POV-

Looks like Parker Luck strikes again. It seems Peter can never catch a break from not only being a teenage superhero, but also can't catch a break from Flash and his gang.

Flash and his gang once again tried to make his day as miserable as possible. They had unfortunately seceded, and made Peter really upset. His friends tried to cheer him up but they had no luck. They just hoped that maybe Tony can help Peter. Why you may ask. Because Tony is basically Peters dad.

Soon, Peter was at the Avengers compound/Stark Industries. Jarvis as usual welcomed him, and allowed him in the elevator that went up to the Avemgers living Floors, where Tony's lab was. Meanwhile, Karen still didn't like Jarvis that much, but she was getting used to another Ai being around. Peter, however was still upset, Jarvis asked if everything was okay. Not wanting to worry anyone, Peter said he was fine.

After a couple of minutes, Peter made it to the living quarters, but when he steps out of the elevator, he did not expect to see freaking BLACK WIDOW in the living room. Natasha, aka. Black Widow, saw Peter, and just looked at him......just who is this small lost child.

"O-oh my g-god, your Black Widow!" Peter said, surprised seeing Black Widow here in the same room as him.

"And you are?" Natasha said staring at Peter blankly, still wondering who this kid was, and why he was here.

"I-I'm Peter P-Parker. It's nice t-to meet you" Peter said, still a little nervous.

Natasha can't help but feel as the name sounds familiar, "Will Peter, why are you here?" Natasha said.

"O-oh, I was j-just about to g-go see Mr Stark. I-I'm his intern" Peter said, hoping Natasha didn't think he was an intruder.

So that's why Natasha heard his name before, Peter was the intern Tony won't stop talking about. She wonders if Peters Tony's son, as when ever Tony mentions the kid, he always sounds like a proud parent.

Natasha should probably tell the kid to calm down, because when Natasha gets out of her thoughts, she sees the small kid still looking nervous. She should also tell the kid that Tony's in a meeting right now.

"Sorry to say this, but Tony is in a meeting right now, but you can wait here. You also don't have to be so nervous, I won't bite" Natasha says, wanting the kid to not feel nervous around her.

Peter nods and says, "O-okay Miss...". Peter forgot he doesn't know Black widows name.

"My name is Natasha Romanoff, but call me Natasha" Natasha says.

"Okay Miss Romanoff" Peter says, as he walks away to do his homework.

"You can call Natasha, you don't have to be super formal" Nat said, but it was obvious Peter didn't hear her say that.

Peter sat at the table for a bit, while Nat just read a book. But during that time, Natasha couldn't help but notice Peter looking upset. She wanted to see if she could help, but Nat wasn't that good with kids...take a look at the Molecule Kid incident a couple days ago....Will it couldn't hurt to try again.

"...Are...you okay?" Nat asked.

"W-what?" Peter said, being caught of guard.

"I asked if you were okay" Nat said once again.

"Oh, I'm okay....just...thinking" Peter said, thinking about what happened earlier with Flash and his gang.

Nat noticed Peters lie, she knew when someone was lying or not. It was part of being a spy.

"Are you sure?" Nat asked, wondering what happened to this small spider child.

"Will...." Peter thinks for a moment, and then says, "What...do you do....when someone dose...mean things to you?" Peter asks.

"Usually attack them with the nearest weapon" Nat said, realizing that Peter was most likely bullied.

"...But what you don't have a weapon" Peter ask, how kinda scared.

Natasha thinks about that for a bit, and then says "...So what do you have in your backpack?"

-Later-

Tony was board, the meeting was taking forever. He just wanted to go back to his lab where he didn't have to deal with the world. Honestly the only people Tony actually likes his the Avengers, Pepper, Rhodey, Happy, and of course Peter. The kid reminded Tony of what he was like as a teen, reckless, curious, smarter then all of his other classmates.

As he was thinking about his life as a teen, Tony remember that Nat was at the living quarters, and that Peter was going to be there. He just hoped Nat didn't scare the kid.

Tony's phone then vibrates. He picks it up and gets a text from Peter. Awww, Peter and Nat are hanging out, and Nat is helping Peter with school. Maybe Nat was good with kids after all.

-meanwhile-

"And you see this" Nat said, holding up a pencil. "You can use this to stab them in the leg, make sure you write that down"

"Okay!" Peter says, writing what Nat told him down, along with the other stuff Nat thought him about how to attack someone with his school supplies.