Mini Ep 1: PETER WHAT THE FU-

Summary: The members of team Ultimate, minus Peter, are in the training room at the Helicarrier waiting for Peter, but when he arrives, they are surprised to see that he's at training and not at the hospital.

———————————————————————————

-Third POV-

It all started out as a regular day really, some of the members from Team Ultimate where doing there daily training while waiting for Peter. He always arrived a little late to training, but what do you expect, unlike the other members of team Ultimate, he doesn't live on the Helicarrier. Today however, Peter was more late then usual. But it's not like anything bad happened....right?

"Where the heck is he!?" Sam yelled, clearly running out of patience.

"Calm down dude, Peter is most likely just stoping a back robbery or something" Luke said, as he punched a robot.

"Besides, he's always late" Ava added, though it was clear she was also running out of patience.

"Though, he is a little more late then usual" Danny said, hoping nothing happened to there Spider teammate.

"Will he better get here soon! We've been waiting here forever!" Sam said, still upset.

Just then, the training room doors opened.

Ava sighed in relief, she didn't have to wait even longer. She then turned around and said, "Finally, your here. Now you ca- HOLY SHIT!"

Sam was confused why Ava stoped mid sentence, he then also turned around and said, "Hey Ava why yo- WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"You guys okay, you seemed like you sca- JESUS!" Luke said, as he looked at what got the other two spoked.

"Is everyone alr- ......." Danny said, as he finally realized why his teammates screamed.

"Uhhh...why are you guys screaming?" Peter said, as he didn't know why his teammates screamed when they saw him.

What Peter didn't know that the reason why his teammates screamed at him was because...he looked like death. Literally, he had several stab wounds, a gun shot wound, a bleeding leg, possibly a broken arm, so many cuts, a lot of bruises, his Spider-Man suit had tears in it. And somehow, he was still alive.

"Have you not looked in the mirror?! You look like death!" Sam said, wondering how Peters not crying in pain right now.

"Oh come on, I don't look that bad." Peter says, not knowing why Sam said that.

"You are literally bleeding right now!" Sam shot back.

"I'm not bleeding that much" Peter said, still not knowing why his teammates are still scared.

"Yes You are! Also what the heck happened to you?!" Luke asked, worried about his teammates.

"Oh, will when I was on my way her for training, I saw some muggers robbing some people so I decided to stop them. But I didn't expect them to have so many weapons on hand. So when I was trying to stop them, one of them Lightly stabbed me and-" Before Peter can finish, Danny interrupted him.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you but You were Stabbed!!" Danny yelled, (which doesn't happen often), confused as to how Peters is telling this story casually.

Peter then says, "Lightly, stabbed...I didn't want to scare you....but yeah, they managed to stab me a couple times, one of them even shot me, but I did managed to stop them. So that's all that matters."

"....How are you not Dead!" Ava said, wondering how Peters even Alive.

"I honestly have no idea" Peter answered, just as confused as she is. "Anyway, we should start training." Peter added, acting like nothing happened.

They all stranded there sciently, until Sam yelled, "PETER WHAT THE FUCK!!"