Ep 6: Why I Hate Gym...end me...

Summary: On some random day, Midtown high gets a new substitute coach after the original coach is mysteriously injured. At first, no one takes interest in it. This is until Saturday, when Peter and Ava realized that someone has set traps around the school.

A/N: Sorry I didn't post last week, it was Christmas week we're I'm at and so I decided to take a break. But I'm back now, and ready to write. So enjoy the episode, hope you like it.

———————————————————————————

Peters POV-

Here we go again. Just like every other time, there's some random villain who comes out of no where and starts causing havoc. This time it's a villain named Batroc........Okay, who is coming up with these names?! I mean seriously, Batroc? What kind of Villain name is that?!

But anyways, Batroc was causing havoc around the city, so just like usual, I put in my suit, and decided to do something about it. So here I am on my spidey cycle chasing Batroc. I try to web him but he keeps dodging. Looks like I have to focus more, which is kinda hard since I'm on a motorcycle but I can do.

While I was chasing and trying to capture Batroc, Ava, who is in her White Tiger suit, was now behind me. Wow, those Tiger powers really powerful.

Ava then says, "We should inform Shield about Batroc". She continues to run behind me.

"Good Idea. He seems to be a little tougher then I thought." I said, these are the times were I like Avas ideas, unlike the time with the whole Dr Doom thing.

After making a quick message to Shield, me and Ava continue to chase down Batroc. I once again try to web him again, but once again he dodges. As I try to get closer to see if I could get better aim, he somehow kicks me....I honestly don't know how he kicked me, I wasn't paying attention. I fell off of the spidey cycle, Ow.

"Dang it!" I said, as I get up.

"I got this." Ava said.

Ava then uses her new electric nails, which are pretty cool got to admit, and attacks Batroc, this time he couldn't dodge and got hit by the electric nails and got electrocuted. She then kicks him into on of my webs, trapping him in them. Looks like Batroc will hurt no one no more...OKAY SERIOUSLY! WHO THE PRICK FRACK PATTY WACK ARE MAKING THESE NAMES!?!

-The next day at school-

"I think maybe if I adjust my web shooters a little more, I can get better aim. I'll have to ask Mr Stark to help me with that" I said. I was talking to Ava about how we capture Batroc last night.

"Oh you could just practice your aim." Ava said. That's also a good idea too.

"Good idea, anyway, see you later" I said, waving bye to Ava.

Ava just and says, "Bye".

While I was walking to the locker room to change into gym clothes, Harry walks up to me.

"Hey Peter, do you mind doing something?" Harry asks, looking a bit nervous.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask.

"Do you think you could spread a rumor about me being Spider-Man?" Harry asks...wait what?

I blink my eyes in confusion, and say, "Uhhh, why?"

Harry just shrugs and says, "Because I want to see everyone's reaction to when they find out I'm not Spider-Man"

"....no....just...no..." I said, just staring at Harry. "That sounds like a horrible idea Harry....I'm just gonna go..." I added as I walk away.